Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    wait is someone trying to call jinte an idiot, now I've seen it all
    to be fair, I've honestly stopped caring about the official forums, outside of the test server feedback, which at least I've had some good experience with. At this point, I'd say about 50~60% of what I post is either intentionally guesstimated to agitate people, or blatantly wrong to see how many people will correct me. Not to say I don't try to be constructive, but given that this forum has about the same general level of intelligence as the ffxiclopedia and ffxiah forums, I don't try very hard.
    (2)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    >i have bg-tier logic
    (0)

Character
    Siiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I support reducing the damage output of Tachi: Shoha. It seems very overpowered, and as Theytak described it, it is a huge outlier compared to the other merit weaponskills.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    Lower the damage of a weapon skill? Seriously? Please tell me I'm posting in a troll thread; I have to be.
    I am just as baffled as you are. It wouldn't be the first time though that players asked for a job to be nerfed, look at what they did to rangers.
    (0)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    I am just as baffled as you are. It wouldn't be the first time though that players asked for a job to be nerfed, look at what they did to rangers.
    What's a Ranger?
    (3)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Kasha >> Shoha >> Fudo double-Light self-skillchain.
    Would you at least concede that for this to happen an awful lot needs to go right, not the least of which being lucky zanshins after you've already used Sekkanoki and nobody else WSing the mob you're attacking for a good 5-10 seconds (this will never happen)?

And even then, it still doesn't have anything to do with Konzen-Ittai being a big part of why SAM is good now and kind of sucking with Shoha?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    What's a Ranger?
    The job that would be opening my chests in Abyssea for the next three months if Voidwatch got rid of fanatic's drinks.
    (1)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post
    your image macros and quasi-witty one liners are cute and all, but they're not really original, and I'm getting bored.
    (4)
    Siren Server since 2004
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
    Would you at least concede that for this to happen an awful lot needs to go right, not the least of which being lucky zanshins after you've already used Sekkanoki and nobody else WSing the mob you're attacking for a good 5-10 seconds (this will never happen)?

And even then, it still doesn't have anything to do with Konzen-Ittai being a big part of why SAM is good now and kind of sucking with Shoha?
    I suppose I should. I better not see the game flooded with SAMs though, because I'm holding your word to it!

Lv99 content has ~300k HP bars, whereas the hardest back at Lv75 had 60k.

You're absolutely fucking retarded if you think we should do doing Lv75 damage numbers at Lv99.
    I'm not asking for level 75 damage numbers >_>

Fine, if everyone's so adamant about not nerfing Shoha, then let's propose to at least boost the following Weapon Skills where they are on par with Ukko's Fury and Victory Smite:

Metatron Torment, Tachi: Kaiten, Final Heaven, Blade: Metsu, Onslaught, Knights of the Round, Mercy Stroke, Randgrith, Catastrophe, Scourge, Geirskogul, Namas Arrow, Quietus, Camlann's Torment, Torcleaver, Upheaval, Entropy, Shijin Spiral, Realmrazer, Ruinator.

Feel free to say which ones don't need a boost and which ones do.
    (2)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 12-22-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    your image macros and quasi-witty one liners are cute and all, but they're not really original, and I'm getting bored.
    I'd say the same thing too if I was called out on being gimp as shit on all my jobs and had nothing else to back myself with afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    I'm not asking for level 75 damage numbers >_>

Fine, if everyone's so adamant about not nerfing Shoha, then let's propose to at least boost the following Weapon Skills where they are on par with Ukko's Fury and Victory Smite:

Metatron Torment, Tachi: Kaiten, Final Heaven, Blade: Metsu, Onslaught, Knights of the Round, Mercy Stroke, Randgrith, Catastrophe, Scourge, Geirskogul, Namas Arrow, Quietus, Camlann's Torment, Torcleaver, Upheaval, Entropy, Shijin Spiral, Realmrazer, Ruinator.

Feel free to say which ones don't need a boost and which ones do.
    Much better.
    (0)

I'd say the same thing too if I was called out on being gimp as shit on all my jobs and had nothing else to back myself with afterward.

Much better.
    Aside from the obviously out of date item sets you link (hai2uerlking's), you've not actually expressed that I might not be well geared. For that matter, when have I denied that my gear isn't full AF3+2donewithabysseagrindinglogwatchformonths quality? I haven't even played this game frequently since april. How does the fact that I don't have the time to play and the will to bother getting better gear for events I'm not going to do change the fact that I understand the mechanics and equations that make this game run better than 95% of the playerbase? Math's not hard.
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast