Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flionheart View Post
    I know you know better than thinking Wildfire and Shoha are even comparable in anyway, 7k damage every so often is nothing compared to 7k damage constantly
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Scissors
    Rock needs a nerf, paper is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flionheart View Post
    Personally, I think lizard and spock need some love, they're so ignored these days.
    (4)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Player
    Samurai Fantasy XI
    (10)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Might bring my sam back from the dead just to mess with this WS in the gimp gear I have laying around for from 75 cap.
    (0)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    I know you know better than thinking Wildfire and Shoha are even comparable in anyway, 7k damage every so often is nothing compared to 7k damage constantly
    lol you missed the context of his rock/paper/scissors post. I think?
    (2)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 12-22-2011 at 03:23 AM.

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i swear he was replying to the wildfire/shoha and not ukkos, my mistake
    (0)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I didn't mean that at all. It was more toward the SAMs who think Shoha is fine but WAR and Ukko's needed a nerf.
    (2)

Character
    Vrytreya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    SAM can do this TWICE in a row and get a skillchain on top of it. I can't compete with Shoha. It's that stupid. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    1. Everyone reading this needs to post screenshots of the damage from Shoha as high as the numbers posted in the original post. Minimum Damage 5K to a Maximum of 8K (if that's even possible)
    1. You don't have Shoha
    2. You don't understand the underlying math behind it
    3. You don't have Shoha

My highest without any STR atma only gives me 5.4k damage 1-2 times in 2 hours session when finishing trial of TP bonus GKT on wivre. 5.4k damage is that is I need triple attack proc on both hits and land.
    For my case, in order to get 7k damage damage is only possible with 2 STR atma, triple attack proc AND land on all hits with nearly 300 TP worth.

You are saying like this happens every single time we unleash the WS at 100% TP. No. With just cruor buff you expect Shoha only dealing 2.3k-2.4k with 2 hits landed. Outside is about 2.1k, which is actually very close to Fudo damage where attack is capped on target mob.

What next you'll complain? Someone posting non brew 10k damage last stand on piercing weak mob and you will call a nerf? Get some grip.
    (9)
    Last edited by VZX; 12-22-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    1. You don't have Shoha
    2. You don't have Shoha
    3. You don't have Shoha

My highest without any STR atma only gives me 5.4k damage 1-2 times in 2 hours session when finishing trial of TP bonus GKT on wivre. 5.4k damage is that is I need triple attack proc on both hits and land.
    For my case, in order to get 7k damage damage is only possible with 2 STR atma, triple attack proc AND land on all hits with nearly 300 TP worth.

You are saying like this happens every single time we unleash the WS at 100% TP. No. With just cruor buff you expect Shoha only dealing 2.3k-2.4k with 2 hits landed. Outside is about 2.1k, which is actually very close to Fudo damage where attack is capped on target mob.

What next you'll complain? Someone posting non brew 10k damage last stand on piercing weak mob and you will call a nerf? Get some grip.
    I average 4k and my SAM sucks, WTF are you doing wrong

VV RR and Apoc BTW
    (1)

Character
    Vrytreya
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I average 4k and my SAM sucks, WTF are you doing wrong

VV RR and Apoc BTW
    Which parts of "2.3k~2.4k with 2 hits landed" and "with just cruor buff" you don't understand?
    Which part of "My highest without any STR atma only gives me 5.4k damage" you don't understand?
    (5)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast