Character
    Keinn
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Job Adjustments
    lmao
    They are trolling us on purpose, I know it.
    (5)

They put a cool action shot/proud stance pic of the 2 jobs while nerfing them lol

"We are adjusting your favoured jobs, be excited for the upcoming NERFS!"
    (5)

A pic of a MNK lying dead on the ground and SAM performing Tachi: Shoha on a WAR would have been more appropriate
    (5)

Character
    Hextitan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    I don't find this to be that big of a deal, however between Konzen-Ittai, Sengikori, Sekkanoki, Hasso, Hagakure, and of course Tachi: Shoha, Samurai was already keeping up with WAR outside abyssea
    Uh....no they aren't. Not even remotely close. On higher tier VWNMs WARs can still do 2.5k-3k+ Ukko's pretty much nonstop. Obviously not the 5k+ Ukko's that are common in Abyssea but it's still head and shoulders above a SAM with any WS.

The nerf to Ukko's would have to be significant for SAM to get anywhere near WAR.
    (0)

Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    TACHI: SHOHA ALL THINGS!!!!!!
    (2)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextitan View Post
    Uh....no they aren't. Not even remotely close. On higher tier VWNMs WARs can still do 2.5k-3k+ Ukko's pretty much nonstop. Obviously not the 5k+ Ukko's that are common in Abyssea but it's still head and shoulders above a SAM with any WS.

The nerf to Ukko's would have to be significant for SAM to get anywhere near WAR.
    You haven't been paying attention to SE nerfs lately have you?
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Hextitan View Post

compare sam to any DD that isn't a well geared ukkowar/veremnk, and sam completely destroys them every day of the week and twice on sunday. The fact that well geared ukkowars/veremnks can out pace a well geared fudosam is one of the most surprising developments this game has ever experienced.
    (4)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    compare sam to any DD that isn't a well geared ukkowar/veremnk, and sam completely destroys them every day of the week and twice on sunday. The fact that well geared ukkowars/veremnks can out pace a well geared fudosam is one of the most surprising developments this game has ever experienced.
    If Shoha needs to be nerfed, that's a totally separate issue from whether Vsmite and Ukko's need to be nerfed.
    (1)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

All I really hope is that this isn't the tip of the iceberg of taking everything we gained back and putting the game back to pre-abyssea.

Everyone was amazed /convert wasn't nerfed, maybe it will be now? Ochain is amazingly overpowered, will it remain so? Haste is easy to cap for almost every job, will they somehow find a way to nerf haste (same for the amount of refresh you can get on a mage). So many things to worry about given the last interview and these latest actions.

Basically the way I look at stuff right now is, if I can't see it being added before Aby can I expect it to be nerfed now? There was a lot of stuff that blew our minds when Aby launched, the bar has been raised way high and I fear them knocking it down quite a few notches again across the board.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    All I really hope is that this isn't the tip of the iceberg of taking everything we gained back and putting the game back to pre-abyssea.

Everyone was amazed /convert wasn't nerfed, maybe it will be now? Ochain is amazingly overpowered, will it remain so? Haste is easy to cap for almost every job, will they somehow find a way to nerf haste (same for the amount of refresh you can get on a mage). So many things to worry about given the last interview and these latest actions.

Basically the way I look at stuff right now is, if I can't see it being added before Aby can I expect it to be nerfed now? There was a lot of stuff that blew our minds when Aby launched, the bar has been raised way high and I fear them knocking it down quite a few notches again across the board.
    Oh i can see it now.

[dev1066] Job Adjustments: Shields
    -The block rate on Ochain and Aegis will be lowered.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zumi; 12-22-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast