Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    tbh i'm not a big abyssea friend this made people lazy and if SE going to fix/balance or just move away from all the easy Abyssea work i'm happy about it
    > this has nothing to do with my relic serously....
    If this nerf is really bad, it could actually mean that people end up going back and doing more abyssea, to build a different weapon.
    (1)

Player
    *More dynamis in Mnk's case
    (0)

Character
    Chaossoldier
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Unfortunately no matter what we say nor what we do (aside from mass quiting) The Devs and Tanaka will not listen to the player base and continue to do what ever they please.
    (6)
    Last edited by LCofPandy; 12-23-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Character
    Chamaan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I got money that says Upheaval and Shijin Spiral get nerfed again so that they're still weaker than the newly weakened Ukko's and VSmite.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    I got money that says Upheaval and Shijin Spiral get nerfed again so that they're still weaker than the newly weakened Ukko's and VSmite.
    Blah... I hope not, I was really considering building spharai. Oh well I guess they are pretty damn good either way.
    (1)

Character
    Smokehaze
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This is making many players angry. First the fact that war only has melee dmg going for it. And that war's got hardly anything good from the 99 update, where other jobs got many nice pieces of new gear, and abilities. To nerf our dmg is like a knife in the back. I'am not the only one that feels this way, please read this thread. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/27...ts-warrior/14/
    (1)
    Last edited by Smokehaze; 12-23-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Character
    Originalkord
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I never post on forums and generally keep to myself when it comes to this game and "lolz," but I just wanted to add my two cents to this nerf business.

This is just another instance of a total disrespect to their entire player base. I know I am not saying anything new here at this point, but the laziness of this development team astounds me to no end. "We need balance, time to ratchet back damage." Really? Thats the best you can all come up with? You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you felt WAR and MNK did too much damage then why not add CONTENT to make it useful?! OR, maybe raise the stats on other jobs to put them on a similar level? I'd really like to hear the rationale over this one.

I don't understand why people whine and complain about a WS being overpowered--is having a party member with a ridiculously powerful WS HURTING you in any way shape or form? There is no legitimate PvP in this game, so whats the source of your complaint? Let me tell you what you're crusading against. So, you're a THF working on a Twashtar? I bet you REALLY hate the fact that the Ukon WAR that's helping you is killing Glavoid to get YOUR drops too quickly. That would grind my gears, too. You wanna do big damage too? Ok, pass on the Twashtar and get an Ukon. Logical. The challenge is out of this game, and its not because WAR and MNK do too much damage.

I personally want to thank you, Square-Enix, for robbing me of my time and hard earned money. You've successfully made my past 8 months or so in this game a complete and utter waste. You are 100% out of touch with your player base, and you are KIDDING yourselves if you think you have the slightest idea of what we want.
    (8)
    Last edited by Originalkord; 12-23-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Originalkord View Post
    I never post on forums and generally keep to myself when it comes to this game and "lolz," but I just wanted to add my two cents to this nerf business.

This is just another instance of a total disrespect to their entire player base. I know I am not saying anything new here at this point, but the laziness of this development astounds me to no end. "We need balance, time to ratchet back damage." Really? Thats the best you can all come up with? You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you felt WAR and MNK did too much damage then why not add CONTENT to make it useful?! OR, maybe raise the stats on other jobs to put them on a similar level? I'd really like to hear the rationale over this one.

I don't understand why people whine and complain about a WS being overpowered--is having a party member with a ridiculously powerful WS HURTING you in any way shape or form? There is no legitimate PvP in this game, so whats the source of your complaint? So, you're a THF working on a Twashtar? I bet you REALLY hate the fact that the Ukon WAR that's helping you is killing Glavoid to get YOUR drops too quickly. That would grind my gears, too. You wanna do big damage too? Ok, pass on the Twashtar and get an Ukon. Logical. The challenge is out of this game, and its not because WAR and MNK do too much damage.

I personally want to thank you, Square-Enix, for robbing me of my time and hard earned money. You've successfully made my past 8 months or so in this game a complete and utter waste. You are 100% out of touch with your player base, and you are KIDDING yourselves if you think you have the slightest idea of what we want.
    Good Man. 100% Support.
    (1)

Character
    Siiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The issue is when voidwatch fights become dominated by Wars, which is what has happened. I remember asking a former ls leader about fighting Qilin, and was told just bring 2 Ukko Wars and you can do anything in game. Seriously people just want an instant win button on War and Ukko being horribly broke to the expense of not allowing other jobs to participate in content? I realize SE is horrible at balance and now they just buffing up SAM, but any true attempt at Tanaka balance has to include nerfing Ukko. How can people not see this? Do people think having a horribly over powered weapon skill makes them a more skilled player? It just means the joke of a balance swung your way for a bit. This game is awful at any true balance though.
    (1)

Character
    Originalkord
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Siiri View Post
    The issue is when voidwatch fights become dominated by Wars, which is what has happened. I remember asking a former ls leader about fighting Qilin, and was told just bring 2 Ukko Wars and you can do anything in game. Seriously people just want an instant win button on War and Ukko being horribly broke to the expense of not allowing other jobs to participate in content? I realize SE is horrible at balance and now they just buffing up SAM, but any true attempt at Tanaka balance has to include nerfing Ukko. How can people not see this? Do people think having a horribly over powered weapon skill makes them a more skilled player? It just means the joke of a balance swung your way for a bit. This game is awful at any true balance though.
    Disagree.

People do NOT want an instant win button. They win by playing the hand they're dealt. Go fight Akvan and have it cast instant death on your entire party multiple times. That's not challenging, thats artificial difficulty. I recall plenty of early attempts to handle voidwatch with the old school party set ups of PLDs, Stun Orders, and the like. Compound that with the fact you were stacking your parties with PUPs and DRGs for procs and you have yourself a pretty rotten situation. Problem was that it seemed like every mob could kill you whenever it wanted. You had to proc, but you had to stay alive too.

So whats the resolution (the resolution ws was seen doing 10k, nerfy nerfy)? "Well we've tried what we THOUGHT makes sense....let's see if more DD works." And it did. Why did it work? Cause that's how SE built the system. Players did what the game dictated they had to do. I don't think anyone was originally looking for an instant win, but when a body drop is like .1% as it is, I'd be pretty irked if someone built a party with a set up for fail.
    (4)
    Last edited by Originalkord; 12-23-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast