Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Garuda t2 is definately the easiest. I have duo'd this on many occasions. any dd and a whm can do this just fine. I have done it on both thf and mnk. baraera and haste is the way to victory.
    (0)

Character
    Gaiben
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I know its not an NM, but there is a stupid easy repeatable quest that drops MNK body (as well as SMN, SCH, NIN, and DRG) in Uleuerand called 'let there be light'. All you need is some form of sneak & invis. Only downside is that it takes roughly 10mins of abyssea time for one run. If you have the abyssea and RL time to burn its a good way to get some of those seals and build some fame.
    (0)

Character
    Moridam
    World
    Curbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    if you've got a few people available, emperor is easy and fast. think we did whm whm nin blm blu brd/smn, it's a pretty straightforward fight. 2x WHM is enough to handle needles spam easily, each just alternates between spamming curaga3/4 once it starts to get needle-happy. for lower numbers though, or if you're limited on time and don't wanna mess around with building pops, gamayun is obviously gonna be the better option.
    (0)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    On Asura Gamayun is usually pretty heavily camped but still great for seal drops. She may take u a little longer due to her lvl of being camped tho so if the cactuar is relatively easy you may wanna give that a shot and see how it works out. If you can get a Gamayun pt and you are not competing for her pops with 1-2 other pts u most likely lucked out.
    (0)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2