Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

/SCH or SCH main Concerning Accession.

Could you let WHM/SCH or SCH main cast Reraise to party members while under the effect of Accession, Thanks for reading. ^^

Not sure if this is in the wrong place but seeing it can work for both SJ and or MJ posting this here.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's in the wrong place. Scholar or Suggestions forum.

And the reason this isn't allowed is because it would be considered too powerful. BRD's song is acceptable mostly because it has a very short duration, basically requiring you to cast it right before your party dies (which is hard to do unless you know in advance it's going to happen) and requires you to give up a combat song.

Besides, it shouldn't even be necessary. Reraise items are easily obtainable and there's no excuse for people not to be using them.

Haste would be more acceptable to grant AoE to and SE has specifically refused to grant it, so good luck with Reraise.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks for letting me know, That I did put this in the wrong place, oops hope they move it to the right place, I'm sure they will.

But yeah I was thinking this would help out a lot,

Lets talk about... yes, I am going to use the word; Balance, THF, MNK, DNC... the list goes on. These jobs don't have a Reraise set and have to buy their Reraise, This is not Balance, this would help I think. 9 out of 10 members aren't going to be /WHM on a melee job for the Reraise.
    (3)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    It should be allowed for no other reason than consistency.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Besides, it shouldn't even be necessary. Reraise items are easily obtainable and there's no excuse for people not to be using them.
    and yet despite this, not a day goes by that people don't facepalm because 9/10 of the people they're doing anything with will forget to get reraise. This is not a reason to make reraise AoEable, it's a reason to require IQ tests before being allowed to log in.
    (4)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    and yet despite this, not a day goes by that people don't facepalm because 9/10 of the people they're doing anything with will forget to get reraise. This is not a reason to make reraise AoEable, it's a reason to require IQ tests before being allowed to log in.
    Reraise paper/items all of them, Have a time limit. It would be nice to have a backup, and SCH main or Sub would work great!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Lets talk about... yes, I am going to use the word; Balance, THF, MNK, DNC... the list goes on. These jobs don't have a Reraise set and have to buy their Reraise,
    Err, what? you haven't heard of reraise earrings, reraisers, hi-reraisers, scroll of instant reraise etc?

You don't need the twilight set to get reraise on any job. If you have it and can use it, it's nice, but it's totallly not necessary. You don't need /WHM either.

SCH AoEing reraise would be ridiculously overpowered. Stop being a noob and bring reraise with you. Either that, or get a bard to do it. Bard's reraise is balanced by its limitations, and being a weaker reraise effect. If they allowed AoE reraise, they would have to nerf the reraise spell in some way.
    (3)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-21-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Err, what? you haven't heard of reraise earrings, reraisers, hi-reraisers, scroll of instant reraise etc?

You don't need the twilight set to get reraise on any job. If you have it and can use it, it's nice, but it's totallly not necessary. You don't need /WHM either.

SCH AoEing reraise would be ridiculously overpowered. Stop being a noob and bring reraise with you. Either that, or get a bard to do it. Bard's reraise is balanced by its limitations, and being a weaker reraise effect. If they allowed AoE reraise, they would have to nerf the reraise spell in some way.
    My main is WHM SCH SMN for one and nor do I have to buy these items, it's called personal prefrence. Assuming I don't know about reraise earrings, reraisers, hi-reraisers, scroll of instant reraise is just stupidity on your part. Therefore your not making any point whats so ever as to how it would be overpowering, Your just trying to bash someone on your comments! Who in the hell left you god to determine what members "Should" be using and doing. lol? easy answer: Nobody, Your just a joke.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    My main is WHM SCH SMN for one and nor do I have to buy these items, it's called personal prefrence. Assuming I don't know about reraise earrings, reraisers, hi-reraisers, scroll of instant reraise is just stupidity on your part. Therefore your not making any point whats so ever as to how it would be overpowering, Your just trying to bash someone on your comments! Who in the hell left you god to determine what members "Should" be using and doing. lol? easy answer: Nobody, Your just a joke.
    Your entire argument loses a lot of its strength just because of the fact that you can't properly use the contraction you're.

Also, I would rather they focus on fixing the new ws or the voidwatch drop system, than coddling lazy people who can't bother to get a damn reraise scroll/earring/hairpin/gorget/potion
    (3)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    Your entire argument loses a lot of its strength just because of the fact that you can't properly use the contraction you're.

Also, I would rather they focus on fixing the new ws or the voidwatch drop system, than coddling lazy people who can't bother to get a damn reraise scroll/earring/hairpin/gorget/potion
    Should ask yourself, Why would one want to buy an item if they put it on the AH to sell, Also assuming people are lazy for not buying an item, You're Closed minded. Seeing you're more Concerned about VW and these new WS and my spelling, I Think ya got lost in the forums, You see this Thread is about; /SCH or SCH main Concerning Accession. As fair as loosing strength you lost it.

Edit: Let me spell it out for you, SCH means Scholar and WHM means White mage, not VW or WS. also accession is an ability Scholar has, Not a low drop rate. ^^b
    (0)
    Last edited by Krashport; 12-21-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast