Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This entire thread needs more blazing red text so that it can more properly serve as an example of what not to do if you want to be taken seriously by anyone, anywhere, ever.

Oh yeah, and buy a god damned Reraise Earring.
    (7)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LOL! Almost fell out of my chair.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My keyboard is bleeding from all the typing I'm doing with it. I would let it die and raise but my mortarboard doesn't have the ability to accession reraise for my keyboard.
    (1)
    Last edited by Economizer; 12-21-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Trying to clean up all the blood... it won't wash out... I think this post is made of the same material WHM AF is made out of.

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Man, I really wish SE would make teleport spells self-target only, remove the Warp II and Retrace spells, and make sneak and invisible incompatible with accession. Doing so would give me so many more opportunities to display how smart I am in carrying all the appropriate items to all the other braniacs who obviously care.

The fact that I always have several warp and RR items, oils and powders in my sack doesn't mean I'm smart. It means I'm inventory minus 7+ and that I spent an unacceptable amount of time running around and navigating through unfriendly and inconsistent menus a billion times.

+1 to Accession Reraise, Raise and Warp just in an effort to make this ancient game one iota less mindnumbingly annoying and boring. I could give a flying burning turd if it's overpowered.
    (6)

Player
    How can anyone think Accession + Reraise would be overpowered? What is Goddess's Hymnus again?

This wouldn't even stop me buying Reraise items. Were I still gracing the Scholar job with my presence I certainly wouldn't waste a Stratagem and 300MP giving one person Reraise. This would be something to use at the start of a fight and would have little application past that in my opinion.
    (5)
    Last edited by Sotek; 12-22-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    How can anyone think Accession + Reraise would be overpowered? What is Goddess's Hymnus again?

This wouldn't even stop me buying Reraise items. Were I still gracing the Scholar job with my presence I certainly wouldn't waste a Stratagem and 300MP giving one person Reraise. This would be something to use at the start of a fight and would have little application past that in my opinion.
    I was just thinking the same thing. It's not like SCH or /SCH could fulltime RR-ga, not even close. People would still have to bring items, sadly, and everyone here could be happy that SE was still fostering our intellectual growth by necessitating it.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Shoot, do you know how much I wish I could cast Reraise on others as a White Mage?
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Something something House something something.

Highfive if anyone gets that.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    I completely agree.
    As a matter of fact, WHM is probably getting a Raise-ga spell called "Araise".

Getting back IT about SCH I think that I would enjoy having Accession as SCH main being somehow more powerful than Accession as SCH sub. Actually it already is like that when you compare the increased recast etc, but I was more talking about allowing SCH to Accession things that aren't accessionable when /SCH.
    Raise and Haste are two examples that come to mind.

This wouldn't even stop me buying Reraise items.
    Completely agree, but sometimes people are too scared to change anything because things have been in a certain way for sooooo long that you obviously are lead to think changing them would unavoidably destroy "balance".
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    I completely agree.
    As a matter of fact, WHM is probably getting a Raise-ga spell called "Araise".

Getting back IT about SCH I think that I would enjoy having Accession as SCH main being somehow more powerful than Accession as SCH sub. Actually it already is like that when you compare the increased recast etc, but I was more talking about allowing SCH to Accession things that aren't accessionable when /SCH.
    Raise and Haste are two examples that come to mind.

Completely agree, but sometimes people are too scared to change anything because things have been in a certain way for sooooo long that you obviously are lead to think changing them would unavoidably destroy "balance".
    WHEN they get Haste naturally, by all means. No way should SCH main do a /subjob spell better than the main jobs.... See how it works.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast