Thread: 2 JA ideas

Character
    Keyser
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90

2 JA ideas

The first one is pretty straight forward. We have the ability to turn an aoe song into a single target, we should also get the opposite, the ability to turn a single target song into aoe.

I'd also like to see an ability that in effect inverses a song. Attack Up buff turns into Attack Down debuff, Evasion Up buff turns into Evasion down debuff, etc. One of my main gripes about BRD is the complete lack of debuff options available. "A bright tune to soothe a party's wounds.... A brisk march to raise a party's spirits... A demoralizing lamentation to weaken a party's foes..." Elegy is pretty much all we got (yes I'm totally ignoring reqiuem). Would give BRDs something to do (buff, elegy, go make a sandwich...), as well as increase a BRDs usefullness.
    (0)
    "The flower of flowers is the Sakura - Cherry Blossom. The Samurai is the man among men."

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    mhhh there is already a topic about the same ja you are suggesting ^^
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Keyser
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    My mistake, I looked through the couple posts in the BRD forum and only saw the one about giving us the ability to sing for the whole alliance in one shot, figured I'd throw these into the pot as well. Which of the two was already suggested?

EDIT: Ok I found it, jake suggested it in the aoe alliance thread, missed it. But yeah, I'd rather that than the alliance aoe (which -personally- I don't really see as being necessary, but that's just me)
    (0)
    Last edited by Keyser; 03-17-2011 at 12:13 PM.
    "The flower of flowers is the Sakura - Cherry Blossom. The Samurai is the man among men."