Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70

Borghertz Crafting Quests

I may say Everquest as far as AA's (Merit Equivilants) has a Cap remover on
    Crafting limits.

It'd be nice if they added a Quest line for Crafting to were the lesser Crafts , can be slowly upped 60 curently is the cap for lesser crafting. to say 70 then 80 then 90 , etc.

and adding some 150 crafting for the main stay crating.

Joining this Guild would allow some the lower crafts to be raised in cap.
    perhaps being able to Forge Evoloths or something new or being able to Augment Arrmor in new ways besides Synergy might be cool.
    (0)

Character
    Deism
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    synergy is SE's way of increase crafting. well giveing you more to craft. dont expect a 150 craft system.

Would like to see maybe more crafts being able to 80 instead of 60. but am not a crafter thou so ....
    (0)

Character
    Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70
    I'm not much a crafter of yet but the benefits of being a persistent broke hi lvl Red-mage whom tries hard to farm and, seems to get the hot item that becomes the now wont sell on AH items. Being able to make some always in Demand items

but this also requires time to lvl up mules to a specific point to were mobs can be delt with , IE lvl 50 so they can be sent in to Mine for ores etc. harvest or the like or be mobile and take some crafts to 60 and a specific needed craft to 100's

besides theirs Items I'd like to have w/o having to pay "1 Gajilion gil" for , that given some quick farming I can make for myself . Just being able to be a warp Cudgel or Re-raise Earing factory least will put some lose change in the kitty.

just at an average of 20K or less on my main at any given time , makes some things I really need I/E Maat Fight or soon upgrading a relic weapon with A/C a gil Intensive vacuous task.

other in My linkshell have higher lvls but seem to just have 10-15 million on them it seems , other people act like I have my own RMT Guy on speed dial.

I'm just thinking the quests would also have to "Unlock" {Quest completed} Special combines you had to pay for by busting your Hide to earn.

just figuring this would keep my mule toon's more inline with their current need storage spaces.

Not knocking Synergy , as I still have need of opening it. A wing sword is hi up on my list of to gets just at 90 non to many goldsmiths that can it. at the moment as well if you lvl a craft to 70+ then de-level you need the moghouse furnishings to keep it say 60+ on demand. IE the +10

Just saying adding some the base crafts being able to quest to uncap them a bit more would add value to not only synergy
    but make it less Drudgery in having to use alts to do some the combines.

or some combines will fail if you lack some sub crafting skills in an area.

I just figured it'd be good to see this as they add new content , eventually the crafting caps if In game lvls 95-99 are added will soon have to raise to accommodate to make new goodies to fit even more hier lvls .
    (0)

Character
    Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70
    Synergy sounds good , but adding stuff thats rare , to make IE HI lvl RSE Relic Armor or something cool , that uses Synergy or higher lvl caps on the base crafting (or all the above) might be cool. just thinking a few new items that you have to earn the right to make might be cool. IE rediscovering Borghertz's Crafting techniques...
    Perhaps sack a few weapons earned in the AF1 to a moghouse Decoration

As well NPC Storage hopefully will upgrade as well. store more sets of Armor. hopefully soon Augmented as well. sometimes i wish you could pawn a few weapons on them.

as well it'd be good to see "Crates" shove 12X6 or 12X12 Crystals of a type or clusters in a cheep-o box and be able to move or store extreme quantities of Crystals and likewise often their are times I'm choking on crystals I can't use up fast enough. a Crystal crate would convert them to a single item to put on the AH. IE I kill a ton of Ice or Water Elementals.... and can move them in a 30 gil crate less room to store em , less room for a buyer ..

sometimes I wish I could simply trade the Crystals to a Guild NPC for a Claim slip (S). or they'd add a "Bank" with slots shared between alts dunno , just was thinking more crafting Incentives might help .

just figured i'd lets others kick some stuff around , bounce some nifty ideas about.
    (0)
    Last edited by Necrose99; 03-17-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Character
    Liteholt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    IIRC, they mentioned something about "adjusting stack sizes for certain items", so maybe we'll see crystal stack size increasing. I know we won't see anything like the stacks in XIV (99 for most crafting stuffs, 999 for arrows, 9,999 for crystals/shards/clusters), but hopefully we'll see more crafting items being given expanded stack size.

Oh, and an idea just occured to me. Instead of removing the 12-item stack, make it an option on the AH to sell a single item, a 12-item stack, or a full stack (whatever that ends up being). Dunno how feasible this would be to implement though, just a random 5 am insight.
    (0)