Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Honestly though, for some reason, SE finally understood all the issues with PUP but somehow failed to see all the issues that the players has raised in here. It just drives me crazy.

SE, here's a summary (please add if I miss something):
    - The job is called BEASTMASTER and NOT JUGMASTER.

- If you are going to force us into using JUGS because every 'event' doesn't have any charmable mobs, then you need to drop that Call Beast Timer from 5min to something more reasonable like 1min or something. Charm has a recast of 15second and it's low because of the mischarm so I'm not asking for a Call Jug recast of something that low. But something along the lines of 1min or so is more reasonable.

- If you are going to force us into using JUGS, please FIXED it so that our pet can zone with us. It is stupid for us to have to waste a JUG for every WoE/VW run that we want to do. Useful JUGS are expensive any which way you look at it. Expensive in either GIL (buy) or TIME (farm + craft).

In my opinion, these are the biggest issues BST has right now. [Dont get me wrong, there are many other issues, but let's start with the 2 most basic and most requested issues 1st]
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    - If you are going to force us into using JUGS, please FIXED it so that our pet can zone with us. It is stupid for us to have to waste a JUG for every WoE/VW run that we want to do.
    But you forget, they don't expect us to waste a jug for every VW run. They expect us to waste 2 or 3, one for every proc that falls on us. Which is again why I'm perfectly ok with my bst not being asked to VW.
    (0)

Character
    Ultimare
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Pretty much every thread in the BST ends with a post about how fed up people are with BST. I'm pretty upset with it right now. Even if SE doesn't want to help BST retain jugpets by allowing them to zone with us or calling them back... which I kind of agree with, because it helps crafters make money, and adds helps the economy flow, but today I called a CrudeRaphie jug which I paid 30K for, to solo the Sedna KI dropping fish. As soon as he come out, I DCed. When I come back, I had no jugpet or 30,000g. I'd settle for an update that let bst log/DC without loosing a pet, as long as they didn't zone.

Anyway, I think I'm going to temporarily suspend my account for a while. I don't feel like playing because I have to farm before I can continue what I was doing, just because I got disconnected for half a minute. Maybe if the new jug pets were not so hard to get materials for and I could farm them up myself and make a ton of them, SE would still be getting my money. DICE is going to be getting my 14 dollars a month for a while in battlefield 3 packs. I bet that DCing in Battlefield 3 won't cost me time and effort to make up for anything I might have lost in the 5 seconds i get booted from the game. I know my 14 dollars won't make a difference, so I'm praying that someone DDOSes their servers or something while I'm gone. lol
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimare View Post
    Pretty much every thread in the BST ends with a post about how fed up people are with BST. I'm pretty upset with it right now.
    I think the reason this happens is that no one wants to reply after a topic gets derailed into the same negative conversation.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2