Player
    Windurst (More like winWORST IN CONQUEST)

Playing as Prishe in Dissidia 012

Since FFXI is down, I figured I'd get to work on leveling CoP's most important sorta-jailbait character.

But her range at low levels is pathetic! I hope she gets more options as she gets stronger.

I also don't read Japanese nearly well enough to translate her attacks, but if I could, I'm sure I would be "Ooh, ah, that's why I sometimes make Skillchains after attacks..."

Anyone else lucky enough to have a copy of it? Any tips? Any reasoning why calender bonuses don't effect Labyrinth mode (This gives me PERMANENT SAD FACE :< )

Also, to bring this topic slightly more... on-topic, Who else would work well in Dissidia? Ajido-Marujido would pretty much be Shantoto Jr, But what about one of the storyline bosses? FFXI could get a Chaos rep in the form of, well, I guess there are a few options.
    (0)

Player
    Ohhh I'm so jealous. :C I want to play!!

How about.... Maat!! XD Haha. But more realistically I could see Lilisette being a playable character.
    (0)

Burmecia | DRG | COR | SMN | NIN | PLD | SAM | BRD | RDM |

Character
    Yatsuhiko
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I kinda wanted to see Raogrimm in the game, with his EX mode being Shadow Lord, though somewhat scaled down in size, I suppose.
    (0)