Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I rarely use Fan Dance for anything and im really curious as to why yall arent using 5/5 NFR. With +2 aug body +25 tp off top is nice. 75+tp and full merit NFR= instant x2 ws and still leaves room for adjustment(stun if need be and such). I never saw much use out of Closed position. although im intrested in seeing if I can make +2 relic feet work if i add haste in somewhere else, but I saw issue in that the only place I could do that and cover the feet haste was thaumas coat which I would be losing 10% DW. Just curious whats yall logic behind this. imma test it out while yall respond.
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I just tried that shit out and it is a major hell naw in tping. It may work for embrava but as far as beating primary tp set up its a no lol.
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Weapon/Weapon/____/Potestas
    AF3+2/Charis/Suppa/Brutal
    AF3+2/Miodio/Epona's/Rajas
    Atheling/Twilight/AF2+2/AF3+2

6%+4%+7%+4%+4% = 25% Haste
    5%+3%+3%+2%+5%+20% = 38% DA
    Epona's = 3% TA
    30%+10%+3%+5% = 48% Dual Wield

I'm 4/5 NFR because WS + 20 TP + 77 (4 FM Reverse Flourish with AF3+2 hands) > 100 TP.
    (1)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Only problem is that saber dance degrades over time. I know with the shortened recast timers it's easier to keep up, but the times you might have to heal really quick by dropping saber dance or inbetween recast times on saber dance or if you're full timing fan dance ( for whatever reason lol) / war helps you keep the constant DA there. ^^
    I mean im not gonna lie. If im doing Events on Dnc which is rather often, ( Sometimes its hard to convince friends that i want to go pup sometime) I end up tanking a lot... the party setup won't contain more than 1 healer (or less...). As im not planning to put pressure on that Healer. My tanking set contains AF2+2 Hands (Meele Set Af2+2 Legs) so i went with a 3/3 Split on Fan and Saber since i need both frequently.

Seems like theres no ultimate 'Right' way to put points in here. i depends on what you are doing mainly (so put the points in for your gear if you have the gear that is.) If your not Tanking a good bit.... Fandance is a waste of Haste Samba.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Weapon/weapon ___ Hagneia Stone
    Charis+2/charis/brutal/suppa
    charis+2/ thaumus/epona/rajas
    atheling/twilight/thaumas charis

30%+10+5+3=48% DW
    6+3+7+6+4=26% haste
    20+5+3+2+3= 33%DA(have +2 Legs but stats from thaumas legs are nice)
    3%= 3% TA

I can see where 4/5 NFR could work but i just dont remember ever using fan dance much. I suppose its nice to gather yourself if things get rough drop it and re-samba but meh. What i like to do is WS NFR Reverse and usually i can step follow with presto ws and still sc. Im not sure if you can do that at 4/5 NFR.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    I mean im not gonna lie. If im doing Events on Dnc which is rather often, ( Sometimes its hard to convince friends that i want to go pup sometime) I end up tanking a lot... the party setup won't contain more than 1 healer (or less...). As im not planning to put pressure on that Healer. My tanking set contains AF2+2 Hands (Meele Set Af2+2 Legs) so i went with a 3/3 Split on Fan and Saber since i need both frequently.

Seems like theres no ultimate 'Right' way to put points in here. i depends on what you are doing mainly (so put the points in for your gear if you have the gear that is.) If your not Tanking a good bit.... Fandance is a waste of Haste Samba.
    Or, you can just let the healer cure you, which is their job. If you're putting "pressure" on them, then they're probably just a poor healer.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2