Character
    Hrasvelg
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    COR Lv 75

About Death Penalty Quick Draw Enhancement

So I see the wiki page for Death Penalty

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Death_Penalty_(90)

and I see "enhances Quick Draw effect IV"

Been working towards my Mythic for a couple years now (still don't have it) and have always wondered what the different tiers of "enhances quick draw" exactly do.
    I know that the base mythic enhances by 20%, but what does each subsequent tier give? I'm sure there's a few people in the sea of empies that actually have this gun and could tell me.

Really excited on making this my first emp/relic/myth weapon ever.
    (0)
    Just a level 75 COR still trying to cap his skills before venturing into level 76. All that's left is parrying.
    SE please give me a Parry Roll or Parry Bonus Job Trait.
    SE Thank you for the COR update that changes Gallant's Roll. You have indirectly answered my prayers for assistance in Parrying Skillups!! THANK YOU SE. -_-

Character
    Thunderlips
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Most of those tiers are right but I have been getting +50% damage off Enhances QD level 4
    (0)

Player
    I wouldn't be incredibly shocked if the highest tier was just assumed to follow the trend of the lower tiers, but actually comes totally out of left field. I think the poster on BG with a Death Penalty has been MIA for a while now, as well.

Just to be sure, you came to the conclusion it's 50% while naked on a neutral day and whatnot, yeah?
    (0)

Character
    Thunderlips
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    I wouldn't be incredibly shocked if the highest tier was just assumed to follow the trend of the lower tiers, but actually comes totally out of left field. I think the poster on BG with a Death Penalty has been MIA for a while now, as well.

Just to be sure, you came to the conclusion it's 50% while naked on a neutral day and whatnot, yeah?
    Yeah I was cor/sam naked except for 95 DP + Bronze bullet on thundersday testing with wind shot on mandys outside windy. I should have been doing 167 a shot (with a 35% bonus) but all my shots did 186 (which equated to a 50% bonus).
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    Yeah I was cor/sam naked except for 95 DP + Bronze bullet on thundersday testing with wind shot on mandys outside windy. I should have been doing 167 a shot (with a 35% bonus) but all my shots did 186 (which equated to a 50% bonus).
    Thanks for posting this.

Also, wow. 50%. Very good news.
    (0)