Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
    Yes but think of this as a business (which it is) there was 1,800 players online that day on my server alone alot of them where japanese so some dont realy care about the power consumtion if they where they wouldn't have been playing the game. We all got billed this month for the game. WE payed for there service which they cut us all off from, Not cus they had too but they wanted too. With out our consent. Those 1,800 paid there bill thats 12.95 from each of those ppl thats up 23310$ Just from my server alone, Not counting the other servers. They should rent a generator not like there useing the power on the server they got alot of money from us and now its like there takeing it and running. Business is Business This might make alot of ppl quit. They should refund our money or move the server's to another place for the time being.
    Sorry to double post, but we're not being billed all of April to make up for this one week.

Please read the announcements before rudely accusing Square Enix of being money-greedy mongrels. Thank you.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    I was checking out a bunch of MMORPG's yesterday, but nothing really stands out. I downloaded the free trial of Guild Wars, you get a whole 10 hours of playtime I guess I am spoiled in that FFXI and FFXIV are the only MMO's I have ever played. Everything else out there doesn't seem to compare. I hate to get involved in WoW, because I have a feeling that this shutdown in FFXI will last a lot longer than a week unless they set up some servers elsewhere. If it takes a few months or more, then you could really get involved with something else and may not come back.
    (0)

3. 03-14-2011 07:19 PM

Character
    Antonioklaus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdogg View Post
    If you get too involved with WoW in just a week, maybe you shouldn't come back to ffxi.
    That's why so many play WoW, you can get a char and crafts maxed in like 3 days.
    (0)

Character
    Eiyoko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    What do I have planned? Hmm...

Well, I cosplay a little, so I might get some sewing done. O.o (I'm thinking of making either SMN or BLU AF for a future project...fun stuff!)
    I might also work a bit on the book I'm planning on publishing soon. Then there's grocery shopping, heading to the movies (assuming there's anything good in theatres), shopping for computer parts...I'll be busy o_o;
    (0)

Player
    Windurst (More like winWORST IN CONQUEST)
    I found my old copy of FF8, the computer version.

Yeah. I actually bought that.

So, I figure it'll take me a week or so to get it to work in Windows 7 64-bit. Or I could just go back to grinding Prishe up to a reasonable level in Dissidia 012.

Also, scrounging for food, storing water, and weathering the rolling blackouts that Tokyo is forecasted. Fun stuff!
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    see doctors and laywers... kinda do that with ffxi up too though..

play wow.... but see above, sometimes while playing FFXI

post on online sites.. yup you guessed it see lines 1 and 2.
    (0)

Character
    Fretion
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I went fishing today for the first time in 10 years. As I was pulling up a fish, one of the fishing songs from XI popped into my head. It was a nice diversion from things however. Other than that, I have a few other games in my backlog thanks to FFXI. A friend of mine has been bugging me to play WoW with him, but I never played it past the mid-30s and that was years ago. We shall see.
    I start looking around for bombs every time it's foggy out.

I think I'll finally finish the storyline of FF XII.
    (0)

I took this free time to fix my broken laptop (which i thought had a broken video card but apparently was a vista driver issue). But as my hobbys are mainly FF -> Anime > Manga i am particularly blocked. I did have a look at the Square enix website and browsed around the goodies (I recommend the Cloud Poster, no Aeris or Zack Available )
    I'm hoping the release for FF Dissidia Duodecim will not be postponed as it will give me something to do, should this downtime be extended.

I also noticed Square Enix has several good Anime's like Pandora Hearts , so I'm going to look further into that as well.
    (0)

playing WarHammer Dawn of War 2 Retribution ! RTS game straight action , really cool if you want to waste your time while FF is down ; )

check this out about matches replay with casting

http://www.youtube.com/user/HarlequinCasts
    (0)
    Hadeed : Level 90 NIN
    Ragnarok server

Character
    Vyhakeyo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I'm on a week break this week and had full plans of taking advantage of it to level some low level jobs before the merger of the server, and found my plans changed....So I came up with new plans. I'm teaching my daughter how to cook. We now have a menu made for the whole week of things she wants to try to make. In between that, I think I'll finally finish all my games I never finished. FF12 and 13, Dragon Age Awakenings, Lost Odyssey, and all that rot.
    (0)
    Last edited by vyhakeyo; 03-14-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast