Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Evandis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

I just want to applaud all the half-wits your company employs in development for making another fight that caters to a small subset of jobs and if you aren't uber geared or are new to this game, you can forget about getting past level 95, even though we all pay you the same monthly subscription rate.

On December 20th, I will most likely be canceling my account and I definitely won't be hanging around for FFXIV to be fixed, because you clearly demonstrate you have no sense and don't care about your customers.

We get it, you want us all to level MNK, SMN or BST just so we can enjoy leveling the jobs of our choice, which apparently isn't the jobs of your choice, so you created this effed up fight for us all to lose to because the particular jobs that excel don't appeal to all of us.

How dare we pick one of the 17 other jobs to enjoy, shame on us all for not picking one of the three above to burn this BCNM so we can get past 95. Or maybe you enjoy allowing the greedy to find a new way to charge us 500k for them to let us leech something?

In case, you haven't figured it out, my hatred for your company, developers and the offspring they have plagued this world with is at an all time high. I wouldn't be lying if I said I loudly declared in linkshell that I wish the people who developed this BCNM choked on their dinners tonight.

Now, excuse me, I have to return to seeking party for 11 hours straight on my 75 MNK in hopes that I get a party so I can go level my other jobs to 99 one day. Of course I won't, because generally speaking people won't invite under a level 80 DD to a party, but usually settled because there was not 1,000 people LFP all day. However, now that the special subset of jobs have gotten others their cap unlocked, they get to enjoy this momentous rush for exp while I stand here until I give up and pay 100K/hour to leech.

Thanks again. Clowns.
    (5)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    2 good BLMs and a RDM; 3 debuff items and you can win the fight mana burn style.

Not trying to be an asshole either you just seem a bit discouraged
    (5)

Character
    Evandis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    All of which are jobs I don't have and don't want to level.
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    2 good BLMs and a RDM; 3 debuff items and you can win the fight mana burn style.

Not trying to be an asshole either you just seem a bit discouraged
    That's kind of his point. That the fight seems to be overtly favor nuking jobs or pet jobs over melee jobs. Little Kid Goku basically just annihilates most melee's, even PLD's with his constant WS spam.
    (1)

k

Edit: honestly, After working at a Customer Support job for a Web Hosting Company, I guess i've grown colder because i realize the stupidity of people has no bounds.

But honestly, I know its rough, but work through it? I mean, What fun would a game be where everything was easily accomplished forever
    (7)

Character
    Evandis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What fun would a game be if you had 20 different options to level based on what appeals to you, but the retard designers made it so only 3 or 4 jobs are desired or even effective on a fight? What game company would ever do that...
    (5)

Character
    Evandis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I went in on my Paladin with 30% pdt- the little queer Taru did 3 Asurans on me with-in 3 seconds...the damn cast time of cure spells is longer than that.
    (2)

Theres 20 Jobs.

Not all of them will be useful in every single Event. Its harder than you think to create that kind of job balance in a game.
    (3)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Ragequit because you aren't a PUP? /shocked
    (2)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Theres 20 Jobs.

Not all of them will be useful in every single Event. Its harder than you think to create that kind of job balance in a game.
    Yes but we're frequently seeing the exact same jobs being the "useful" ones. That is what people are getting at, that SE overtly favors certain jobs over others in designing content.
    (2)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast