Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    ...I'm surprised this wasn't brought up, and I don't think that it was. Corsair is one of the strongest DD's in VW not just because of WF, but because of giving Save TP/Regain to not just themselves, but every other DD in their party. <_<
    Off topic to bullet prices, but this has been true since COR was introduced (with a blip in Abyssea times due to atma). If you add COR damage + the 10-20% it adds to the other DD's through buffs, COR has always been the premiere DD in the game. Back in Colibri days it was well known a BRD/COR/RDM/DDx3 was better than a BRD/RDM/DDx4 party.

But back in those Halcyon days I could craft steel bullets for 12k/pouch.

Admittedly ease of gil making has led to inflation in ammo prices but 100-150k/stack is particularly ludicrous. Fortunately I do know a synergist in my LS that can make the O. Bullets. But still not going to use them for Wildfire. Seriously going to look at levelling the crafts and synergy for this since likely this will be the endgame bullet for COR.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Dare I ask what prices on this server are actually outrageous? Shit is dirt cheap on Cerberus.
    Every BLM and WHM on Cerberus should smack you on the head with their staves for even asking this. I won't even insult your intelligence by listing the scrolls that are STILL being gouged.
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    Every BLM and WHM on Cerberus should smack you on the head with their staves for even asking this. I won't even insult your intelligence by listing the scrolls that are STILL being gouged.
    Join a pickup Voidwatch shout. We've made off with millions upon millions of gil easily in this one by spamming Ig-Alima. They usually require good gear and relics/Emps to get in though, so good luck.

Oh or just join/create a Voidwatch shell and spam them with friends. My linkshell made about 10-20 mil this past weekend on dozens of new armor pieces and scrolls fighting extremely easy mobs.

You can either keep the scrolls you get or sell the ones you don't want and buy the rest with the gil you made. It's pretty much a no-brainer.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5