Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    It's not so hot for duo/trio stuff like Neo-Dynamis, but Corsair never performed well for that sort of content so that's no surprise.
    I've been trioing dyna DC mobs on COR/DNC a lot recently with COR THF DD(like MNK SAM DRK DRG WAR) setup for relic+2 augments and gil, I don't think it's that bad tbh. Of course if you want max profit, BST solo is unbeatable. But if you're duo/trioing, it's really not that as bad as many ppl think, in fact I'd rate it one of the better dyna lowman jobs.

TP rolls can give more dmg/TP for 2 other players in the pt and increase everyone's dmg greatly, QD can proc red so that's some extra proc chances, and it's also a good crowd control JA when linked(and you may proc when you sleep the links) Movement speed roll is good when moving from camp to camp. Wildfire can hit about 1.7k~2.2k every WS which is decent on DC mobs IMO, save TP/regain roll is kinda broken outside of VW as well, if 2 QD charges are up, WF fire shot fire shot WF can self-darkness and pretty much solo a DC mob. Macro in evasion set(COR has access to very good evasion gears being a light armor job) for oh shit moments like slepted mobs awake, got hate, or have multipe mobs hitting you and such, get an evasion dagger from Dominion Ops for extra surviveability and Oynos knife from AH if you don't have a mage mule to haste you.

Depending on how well geared your other pt member is, and how bad the competitons are, you can pretty much kill mobs in dyna in merit pt style just because they die so fast with rolls after proc. I lowman dyna with many different setup/jobs like THF BST MNK DRG DRK WAR SAM BLU DNC RDM and so on, personally I don't think it's any inferior than other jobs.

Is it better than BST solo in dyna? No. But if you're doing with 3 ppl, it's not bad at all.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 01-05-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3