Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    As Taru thf/nin, no agi merits, +48 Agi in gear Last Stand (5/5) was doing 700-899 vs Yagudos in dynamis windurst. 1-hits obviously did 350-450. Iirc, I was using sushi rather than att food. Acc really wasn't much of a problem though, so I think I'll try att food next time.

Edit: This was with darkwing and Acid bolts (venom were in safe). Total 61 dmg only ><
    (0)

It's almost like SE listened...

Handgonne

Handgonne +1

Just wish there was an X bow
    (0)

Character
    Ncspade
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    It's almost like SE listened...

Handgonne

Handgonne +1

Just wish there was an X bow

No, they still didnt listen, just another slap in the face. The issue still remains that there is no viable ammo option. As it stands, with this new gun and no ammo you are trading off a major loss in base damage for the convenience of ammo that stacks higher than 12.

Handgonne +1 (48dmg) + Iron Bullet (55dmg) = 103 Total as compared to

Culverin +1 (51dmg) + Cannon Shell(90dmg) = 141 Total

Introducing this new gun as an option for THF was just another way for SE to say we heard you complaints, and still dont give a !@#$.

Considering the fact that THF only has a C+ marksmanship skill, do you really think the game will be broken and completely unbalanced to give us access to better ammo choices? I for one love last stand, I have it fully merited and currently use the culverin option, but its a major pain in the @$# to keep a decent stock of ammo, and I have a mule with alchemy. People can argue the fact that ranged as an option isnt supposed to be a main weapon for thf, but if you have played the job for any amount of time, you would know that thf and crossbows have gone hand-in-hand for a very long time. I for one, have discovered a major use for this weaponskill if for nothing else, its skillchain properties.

I completely agree with the fact that ranger and corsair should still have top tier ammo choices considering it is there main form of damage, however I do not agree with the fact that if I would like to take advantage of the weaponskill, that SE gave to THF via 100 merits, is it really fair to have to choose stackable ammo at a loss of 38dmg?

Thanks SE for another slap in the face.

I forgot to add my suggestion, which would be if SE still doesnt feel the need to give THF new ammo choices, would it be too much to ask to at least allow us to pouch cannon shells? Even if they still only stack to 12, it would still save a ton of inventory space being able to carry multiple stacks of 12 pouches(144 shells per).
    (0)
    Last edited by Ncspade; 04-17-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Well, I gave in anyway. Deleted all my LS merits and putting them into Shijin Spiral instead.
    (0)

Apologies for the bump, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    In general, our goal with ammo is that "if it can be crafted, it can be placed in a quiver or pouch." We don't have plans to allow ammo that is not crafted (such as Dogbolts obtained via Scavenge) to be quivered.

However, if there is a specific type of ammo that is craftable that you feel we really need to put a priority on, please let us know!
    Join me in the crusade to get Cannon Shells stacking to 99 and quiverable!
    (3)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4