Thread: Upheaval

Character
    Axedat
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Upheaval

Not only that, we get eight other new WS to play with too, I know lots of you are really happy about that and I am too.
    Upheaval modifier I've been told is VIT and a four hit WS, DMG varies with TP? VIT I must have been misinformed?
    (0)

Player
    The modifier is purely VIT.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Have never used it myself, but it could be useful under Mighty Strikes. From the info I have, it should be 3 fTP 60% STR vs. 4~5 fTP 100% VIT (depending on TP), so I can see Upheaval beating Ukko's with proper gear, since there are many good WS pieces featuring VIT. However, that isn't taking into account any Skillchain properties, where Ukko's obviously wins again.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Conquerer would benefit the most under 2 hour honestly.

Not that it wasn't already very good... under 2hour. and in VW since you can keep spamming wings.
    (0)

Character
    Axedat
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Cool, well we can work with this.So, we stack up on VIT and ATK, ACC is paramount.Um.. SEA torque, WS belt (which one/s !?, guaranteed acc added to each hit), Twilight helm, VIT earring, brutal, relic+2 hands or Ares's hands (ares win I'd say kuz Acc), Ares Cuirass(VIT, s**t loda atk and atk fromfSTR) or Twilight mail (ACC no ATK) even Osode or the new -pdt boddeh, VIT ring x2 or ACC(depending on lvl of mob or it's EVA), Jingang Feet + legs, back the ol Atheling Mantle.
    Again ACC is paramount and in abyssea you can hax all the ACC u need.
    I think this is the right direction at least
    (0)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Pick up Upheaval last night, got it's first use against that taru limit break fight. And I've gotta say, the animation on this is great.

Edit: Currently 5/5 on Upheaval. Out side abyssea number's teeter 1200 ~ 2500 with no buffs up. With standard WAR buffs up i've seen number's up to around 3500. Inside abyssea i've seen up to 5500. Any one else seeing better numbers or about the same?
    (0)
    Last edited by tyrantsyn; 12-28-2011 at 06:53 AM.

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Has any one tested alignment gorget/belt with this WS yet? I hear it's Light, but I don't have one atm and I'd rather not go threw the trouble of making one if it's not it. Tho I guess the belt wouldn't take much effort to get.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Has any one tested alignment gorget/belt with this WS yet? I hear it's Light, but I don't have one atm and I'd rather not go threw the trouble of making one if it's not it. Tho I guess the belt wouldn't take much effort to get.
    Fusion/Compression means Light, Fire and Darkness gorgets.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    fTP doesn't carry through all hits use Apathy gorget and Warwolf instead of gorget/belt.
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!