Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Clearly the answer is lvl 99 bloodpacts; uncapping merit 2 bloodpacts so we can unlock all of them and bring them to full power; new summonables; avatars getting treated 'fairly' when it comes to PDT trait/gear calculation instead of getting half of its benefit due to how the math is done;

All we've been getting is gimmicks. The last gimmick that was actually benefit us was elemental siphon and i think that was 2 years ago.
    (0)

Player
    not true! Shock Squall is quite a useful gimmick! haha~
    (0)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    right, shock squall is quite nice. It has vaulted Ramuh as a strong #2 for me though Titan can sometimes be my #2 as well with earthern armor working for the entire time its on.

Garuda really is the model for a great avatar now. Great all around damage/ability to self heal/ useful buffs.

Mostly though I'm talking about abilities. Mana Cede is nice, but timer is awful
    (0)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 12-19-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Smn getting jipped because smn was the most powerful job in every FF incarnation.. SO FFXI SE made extra precaution to water down SMN until near uselessness, but keep it in game for the fan base.. That's why your avas are so weak, and no one cared about smn skill to make it matter till ur capped.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2