Thread: New Jug Recipes

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85

New Jug Recipes

I wasn't on the test server, so I'm not really sure what broth is what pet. All jugs are cooking recipes.

Wormy Broth: Little worm, shell bug. (Pretty sure this is frog) Recruit rank

Briny Broth: Hamsi, Mercanbaligi, Rhinochimera (Penguin?) Craftsman rank

Lucky Broth: Gelatin, Buffalo Meat, Abaia Artisan rank

Shadow Broth: Dragon Meat, Nopales, Agaricus Adept rank

Looks like shadow and lucky broth will be annoying/expensive to get. Abaia is a legendary fish which can only be caught with Ebisu or Lu Shangs (and can break Lu Shang's) in a pond in Jugner Forest (s). I knew I shouldn't have sold all the dragon meant I was getting in gold chests....

http://www.zam.com/forum.html?forum=...83356237532100
    (0)
    Last edited by Aldersyde; 12-15-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    And those will be the only two good jugs. looks looks liek bst is getting F' ucked again.

back to sheep
    (3)

Dragon meat? Really SE? Dear lord what the hell are you thinking? That's already a hard to come by item for cooks trying to cap their skill, now we need it for one of the two moderately useful jugs pets we get? Seriously. Ridiculous.

And two abaia have ever sold at the AH on phoenix. Brilliant idea!
    (2)
    Last edited by Phogg; 12-15-2011 at 04:34 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
    Dragon meat? Really SE? Dear lord what the hell are you thinking? That's already a hard to come by item for cooks trying to cap their skill, now we need it for one of the two moderately useful jugs pets we get? Seriously. Ridiculous.
    You've just been Balanced!
    (8)

Character
    Beeraga
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This is utterly ridiculous. Why on Earth did SE decide it was a good idea to create recipes with ingredients that are impossible to get?! What was even the point in wasting time coming up with new jug pets if no one will EVER be able to use them? WTF. Meanwhile they're going to nerf the abilities of the jug pets because they would have otherwise been 'overpowered'.

An Abaia? Sure. I'll bust out my Lu Shang's rod along with my 100 capped fishing skill and get right on it.

But, YAY! We get a frog that can do nothing!

>.>

(4)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Well at least they didnt lie about the hippogryph jug to be cheaper then the ladybug, because none will ever be sold lol.
    (0)

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    Here's hoping that some high level fisherman perceives a market for and will actually fish Abaia up. My concern is that Lucky Broth (which I assume is Hippogrpyh) will barely see the light of day . People will pay outrageous prices for lesser chigoes for Dippers and although I don't want another pet that's expensive, it's better to see them expensive than non-existent. The big issue with Abaia, is that its really not something the average player can just go out and farm up. it can only be caught by two rods, one being the equivalent of relic and one that is obtained through a tedious quest (or bought with 3-4 million gil). To top it off, according to the wiki, there is ONE spot where it can be fished up.

I honestly don't like coming here and just complaining, but what were they thinking (especially considering they nerfed hippogryph tp moves)?

What is this "balance" they keep spewing? I don't comprehend their definition.
    (1)
    Last edited by Aldersyde; 12-15-2011 at 05:51 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    What is this abaia people speek of?
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    lol at the recipes xD
    Can't stop laughing...
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Last update we see SE think that they can push people to level Wood Working and Goldsmithing through "Logs and Ores". We see in this update, SE is try to push people to level Fishing (potentially hugh amount of money to be made) and Cooking through new pet jugs.

Nicely play, SE. Nicely play. You honestly really do not understands your player base at all.
    (0)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast