Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Operation Get SE to Listen

As we all know SE has been failing to listen to us about all our concerns on so many fronts, and thus the game has become absolute trash. I suggest that everyone put a stop to payments on their accounts for 1 month, the month of January, as a whole they might get the idea if they find themselves short of alot of money. If someone can translate and post this on all the other language forums to help spread the word, we need SE to suffer for 1 month like we have for years.
    (5)

Character
    Xellith
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    This has been suggested in the past numerous times. Make a stand if you wish - just don't be surprised that others do not follow. People have numerous reasons to keep playing: habit, chat, something to do, addiction, friendships, etc. Most people aren't going to drop it all.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    Eleven Fajin boots!
    We did Voidwatch today and Eleven Fajin Boots dropped!! Yay! Thank you Square Enix Incorporated! The Three People that got them today were really happy

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i think the game is going in a great direction, I'm entirely satisfied
    (4)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i think the game is going in a great direction, I'm entirely satisfied
    I'm not really, but I'll agree just to piss people off. Also, this won't work, as was stated before.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Fights are short, ultimate weapons are attainable, downtime is almost nonexistent. idk what is there to hate
    (2)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Fights are short, ultimate weapons are attainable, downtime is almost nonexistent. idk what is there to hate
    I find this to be a pretty huge problem, and the fact that there isnt enough large manned content
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I meant all the little things the development team does along with their retarded excuses for said things. As a whole I have no problem with where XI is headed.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    I think "Operation: Leave a Flaming Bag of Cat Poop on SE's Doorway" might be a better start. Far more concrete goal.
    (8)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay104 View Post
    As we all know SE has been failing to listen to us about all our concerns on so many fronts, and thus the game has become absolute trash. I suggest that everyone put a stop to payments on their accounts for 1 month, the month of January, as a whole they might get the idea if they find themselves short of alot of money. If someone can translate and post this on all the other language forums to help spread the word, we need SE to suffer for 1 month like we have for years.
    Operation play another MMORPG <you can have this!>
    (1)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I actually like that it is becoming more and more casual friendly. It's fine that some things are a little quicker, it makes many of my goals more attainable plus now I don't feel the need to play 24/7 just to not feel entirely behind because others spent 24/7 for a month just to get one thing ingame done. There is so much content in the game for even the hardcore to play. ie. low % of playerbase that has completed WotG storyline. There are so many other games to play out there as well if you're getting bored of FFXI and lessen your playtime on FFXI while you go and play some other games.
    (3)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast