Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

A better bullet NPC

I don't know if devs often check the AH (my guess is they don't). It's very hard to find bullets lately (any kind of ammo actually) and what's available is very expensive (on my server normal bullets are 10k a stack while iron and steel are closer to 20k a stack). It's great that Tsutsuroon sells bullets for a reasonable rate but his stock is very limited. (I think it's like 55 bullets a day on good days). It would be nice if he sold more bullets (or if some form of plentiful exclusive bullets could be sold by an npc so that bullets would be more available).

I don't mind synthing my own bullets but sometimes I don't have the free time to do so before ls events and I run through my stock very quickly.
    (1)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    yeah i saw that after ^^;;
    It doesn't mention what it's about in the title so I assumed it was someone new to playing cor wanting advice.
    (0)

Character
    Klostro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Agreed very heartily.
    (0)

Character
    Nkai
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    yes please!

For a job that depends on, and is based around, guns... we seem to get the short end of the stick all around where it's concerned. Long delay/decent damage or low delay/crap dmg. Awful accuracy and skill rating. Cap it all off with impossible to find/afford ammo... makes for sad CORs all around. Im a pirate dangit! I want to KEEP my shiney gold, not shoot it at mobs and be wifftastic.
    (1)

(Yes, Please).
    (0)

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Cut the price of bullets, and add iron for the same as they sold bullets. I'd be ok with that.
    (0)

Player
    It would be cool if you could buy temp ammo in Abyssea with Cruor but i guess this will only cover abyssea zone. I think making the ammo temp or even rare ex would make it so you will not comply kill off craters gil flow.
    (1)

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Would be nice if either they brought the cost of steel ingots down significantly, and made them easier to craft/obtain ... and/or make a regular craft recipie for oberon bullets. While it's nice to have synergy synths HQ 3x99 oberon bullets, I would level up a craft so I can solo myself some bullets. I'll gladly solo oberon with x33 NQ x99 HQ with the same mats.

I like how SE made crafting with friends more profitable, but cmon guys, my friends aren't always on when I am >.<!
    (0)

Player
    Why would CORs have anything better than a B rating for melee skills? Pirates are always drunk!

On the other hand, it makes sense for us to have A rating in parry because I wouldn't want anything/one trying to spill my shot of whiskey or mug of beer. Hmmm, maybe we should get A rating in shield too in case I need to MH my drink of choice.

Dual Wield would make sense too, but only if I have a designated driver. And let's face it, it's already hard enough getting a competent WHM in the party.

===
    Edit: Oops posted in wrong thread. Prolly because I'm DW'ing some Laguvulin 16 year single malt. See? I'm a hardcore COR!

As for NPCs selling better/cheaper bullets in a more available presence, I oppose this idea. Think of the children and the welfare of the surrounding neighborhood. Nashmau already has too many liquor stores around every corner. Would it make sense for there to be a Guns & Ammo shop next to each liquor store? From a moral standpoint, I think not.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leylah; 03-19-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: I'm a pirate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast