Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Fittir
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Leylah View Post
    As for NPCs selling better/cheaper bullets in a more available presence, I oppose this idea. Think of the children and the welfare of the surrounding neighborhood. Nashmau already has too many liquor stores around every corner. Would it make sense for there to be a Guns & Ammo shop next to each liquor store? From a moral standpoint, I think not.
    If your worried about the state of Nashmau missy (I assume, with'n that name) then clearly you havn't drunk enough. Or corsaired enough... Drunsaired enough.

As for NPC's hocking bullets, I cant imagine a change in our favour anytime soon. There seems to be an ammo storage lately on Quetzacotl - the other day I had to break into my last Corsair Bullet's pouch and sulked. Mind you at the same time, I earned a Miramar gun and had to retire my longstanding Silver Cassandra. All it needed was a third kinda-sorta-rough thing to happen for it to have been the kinda-sorta-rough trinity of ill luck. (I'm not counting our Blm getting the sulks and quitting early - he does that every 3 weeks.)

Maybe I should start fiddling with that synergy jazz to get some of those fancy Oberon's shots...
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Oh man... Drunsair! I like this job already lol.
    (0)

Character
    Fittir
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Oh man... Drunsair! I like this job already lol.
    I may have been watching a tad too much Strong Bad when I had written that.. but I stand by it!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2