Player

Changing Pld Roll

id be all for making Gallants Roll what it should have been in first place " DEf up Roll" or if your gonna keep spikes make it a animation of Holy spikes since Pld dont get Blaze spikes i find this effect, animation Super Silly. and cor doesnt get a Def roll... ? i always found that odd.
    (1)

I can't think of a single situation of where I would want a DEF+ Roll.
    It uses Blaze Spikes animation because it was added before Reprisal when that animation didn't exist.
    They probably haven't changed the animation because no one cares enough.

I'm happy keeping it a damage reflection roll. It gives like 80dmg spikes, which at least have a niche use (super tanking multiple mobs). I just can't see a DEF roll being useful.

I suppose a PDT roll could be, but to be perfectly honest you still woldn't use it. It would be better to give your tanks DD rolls than a PDT roll.
    (2)

I'd only go for a -PDT roll and again it wouldn't get used much. Defense up is so relatively pointless agianst anything tough.

There are the occasional fights where you just want to hold a mob with a PLD while the group takes care of other things and a -PDT roll would be nice in that instance I guess. I'd rather have a roll with a conceivable use than one with no conceivable use.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Player
    A straight up -Damage Taken% roll might be useful for a few things if Corsair ever receives the ability to keep three rolls on folks instead of two. It could be a relatively low amount, but able to go past the cap due to being calculated before or after it, similar to Barrier Tusk.

Really, it would have to circumvent the cap somehow because you'd have to be giving up some really epic underpants for reducing the changes in your -MDT% or -PDT% set to match one of the right Corsair rolls for a situation.
    (1)

To be honest, I wouldn't really use it either way. It would be like changing Goblin's Gavotte when Bard already has Marches and Minuets.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!