Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Why no Nuke love??

youve had Banish IV and Banishga III on server since you started it why havent the real game got it??? yet smn light spirit gets it we WHM want to Nuke too and you havent shown us any love we should have Banish V by now lol.
    (11)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Sorry to disappoint any of you who were getting their hopes up, but the release timing for Banish IV and Banishga III are currently undecided.

They are on the test server for you to try out, but we are still in the process of looking into the stats.
    Yes, I wish we had Banish V, but White Mage obviously has had no chance at nuking since the few hours Cure did 99999 damage to undead, and before that, since Japanese Black Mages got all butthurt that Holy was out damaging them.

Basically, said things may be nice, but even against undead, White Mage is a subpar nuker, and SE giving White Mage much deserved spells is at the bottom of their priority list, somewhere below fixing spell lock but just above fixing barstatus spells like Barparalyzra.
    (7)

Player
    Ahh i see you took it off the new test phase.... i guess that means well never get it ><
    (0)

Player
    i feel its not in the job its how you equip for it. i was lvling with whm nukes right along with Blm before abyssea came around and did just fine. i dont see how we get some lame spells well never uses (baramnisra comes to mind) before a Well deserved spell like Banish 4, 5 so not everyoine will use it so what some us like to play Whm differntly then oithers i think there should be the optin. if there waiting for it to be the popular vote it wont ever be in but i hope they throw us a bone sometime :/
    (0)

5. 12-11-2011 04:26 PM

Player
    No nuking love until you relinquish your monopoly on healing. White Mage is OP enough as it is.
    (3)

Character
    Arkanethered
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Lets all cry because for once SE has the right job doing the right thing (Whm = strongest healer)... Want to main cure? Level it... Want to half ass cure with rdm or sch? Get a time machine.
    (7)
    Drk - 99
    Apoc - 95
    Calad - 85
    Bonecraft - 100
    Synergy - 80

Player
    ITT: defending bad game design
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Holy II is enough for nuking. Does damage comparable to a tier 4 nuke with full solace charge and is virtually insta-cast.

Just have to build for it which I think more WHMs should do.
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanethered View Post
    Lets all cry because for once SE has the right job doing the right thing (Whm = strongest healer)... Want to main cure? Level it... Want to half ass cure with rdm or sch? Get a time machine.
    People are crying because now they also want to be good nukers on WHM.... If you want to nuke level BLM (by your logic)
    (3)

Character
    Aleste
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you're going to QQ, I suggest you head back to the RDM forum.

No white mage is asking to be able to nuke damage like a black mage, get over yourselves. All they're asking for is a continuation of a spell line, ones which are already in the game (Light spirit casts Banish 4 at lvl90 and Banish V animation is in the dats).

5 - Banish
    30 - Banish 2
    65 - Banish 3
    95?? - Banish 4
    Merit - Banish 5

15 - Banishga
    40 - Banishga 2
    75?? - Banishga 3

Personally, considering the damage on them is pathetic at best (even under the effects of misery, and properly geared), I'd rather they tweak them to be better against undead as the bonus (and merits) is lackluster.

Edit --
    Hell, change it to give a 1% (per tier, 5% on banish V) damage modifier on undead only. Then give paladin up to Banish 4.
    (7)
    Last edited by Aleste; 12-18-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast