Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    No job will get it, though if it were non-elemental it would go to SCH, no doubt about it.

BLM's are masters of elemental magic, not non-elemental magic.
    Well it doesn't matter anyway... like daniel here said no one will get it because it won't be added to the game: there is no spell in this game that isn't an element.
    (0)

Doesn't mean there can't be a first
    (0)

Character
    Veigar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 75
    Ultima would probably be dark magic (yes, I realize it is typically non-elemental). Now, as sad as I am to say this, it will probably never be in the game. That said, IF any job were to get it, it'd have to be BLM.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    Ultima would probably be dark magic (yes, I realize it is typically non-elemental). Now, as sad as I am to say this, it will probably never be in the game. That said, IF any job were to get it, it'd have to be BLM.
    If it had an element Yes, if not then it would go to SCH. Ignoring previous FF games, Non-elemental would go to SCH before the masters of elemental BLM.
    (0)

Bio was non-elemental in at least 1 previous FF game (must have been 9 or 12 I suppose. Only ones I finished)

I just wanted to add in here my support that I would like BLM to get Meteor by level 99.
    Edit: oh and Thundaja. Definately Thundaja.

Now I can feel like SE listened to me when it's implemented, and they can pretend that they listened to us.
    (1)

As long as they make the new scrolls obtainable by normal people, that'd be a major plus. Countless HoE runs and I've yet to see a single scroll. Small wonder they're each selling for many millions each. You'd think at least Thunder V would be more obtainable.

As for spells, I think one of them is an obvious inclusion. Thundaja. As for spells I'd like to see, probably Meteor and Ultima. Yeah, yeah... we'll probably never see an Ultima spell in the game but having been in many prior FF games, it would be a shame for it to never see the light of day in Vana'diel. Besides, a truly non-elemental magic attack would have a vast number of applications.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that we leap straight from Stonega III to Stoneja? Whatever happened to Stonega IV as used by countless enemies across Vana'diel? Same applies to Waterga IV etc. We seem to have skipped over a few and jumped right in at the end.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanathos View Post
    Well for me a game must be fun, and i dont see the fun to kill 250 same mob.. its like a Wow bashing... of course you need more than 1 trial staff.. if ut was online one yes np but for all element...
    I'm almost finished with my 9th and final line of staff trials. I have Agni's Staff +3 (Fire), Varuna's Staff +3 (Ice), Vayu's Staff +3 (Wind), Kubera's Staff +3 (Earth), Indra's Staff +3 (Thunder), Soma's Staff +3 (Water), Surya's Staff +3 (Cure Potency for WHM) and Shareeravadi +3 (Magic Accuracy). Right now I've got to kill 250 Leeches for Yama's Staff (Darkness), then scrounge up 55 shadow geodes, and I'm all done.

I actually agree that it can be kinda boring and it has taken me several months to get them all done (though one line took maybe 10 days total). Agni's Staff and Kubera's Staff were particularly difficult because there are no evil weapons anywhere in Abyssea (for Agni's Staff) and the magic pots in Abyssea (for Kubera's Staff) were far too strong and resistant to nukes for me to solo. Still, I really liked it. I think because it is something you can solo, and you can start and stop at will, and I've always been the kind of guy who liked a simple but repetitive task you can really sink your time in to.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiowan View Post
    As long as they make the new scrolls obtainable by normal people, that'd be a major plus. Countless HoE runs and I've yet to see a single scroll. Small wonder they're each selling for many millions each. You'd think at least Thunder V would be more obtainable.

As for spells, I think one of them is an obvious inclusion. Thundaja. As for spells I'd like to see, probably Meteor and Ultima. Yeah, yeah... we'll probably never see an Ultima spell in the game but having been in many prior FF games, it would be a shame for it to never see the light of day in Vana'diel. Besides, a truly non-elemental magic attack would have a vast number of applications.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that we leap straight from Stonega III to Stoneja? Whatever happened to Stonega IV as used by countless enemies across Vana'diel? Same applies to Waterga IV etc. We seem to have skipped over a few and jumped right in at the end.
    They blocked them because they're too powerful when NM's use them and cast to quick.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7