Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
    doubt you will see this as it would make the tier II merit enfeebles pointless.
    most merit spells are useless anyways so it doesnt matter, I am siding with making those merit spells actall spells that jobs can use and getting rid of all spell merits and making them to other job traits like potency traits.

instead of slow II, you would just have a slow potency trait for RDM and make slow II a learnable spell, same with protecra/ shellra and AM II. The potency traits that could replace AM II is MB potency for a specific element.
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanathos View Post
    I mean staff thats you can craft, not the one who you need 100 days+ to mak one ^^
    I easily belt them out in a week or two, depending on how much time I dedicate to each trial. And, I have to solo them all because other players are not capable of turning around before finishing a monster off, so all of the "elemental kill" trials, I just solo.

It's actually pretty easy. Gather a few up, sleepga, ja, sleepga II, ja, sleepga, ja of the element you need to kill with, and then ga3 of the element if any are left over.

Super easy. Just takes time. Can easily do a trial in a day or two with Abyssea.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Kuwabaraone
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Well, definitely gonna need Thunder V and Thundaja. And yes, we are overdue for both Bio III and Meteor. AMIII would be nice, but not necessary. Could also get a merit class that provides cumulative boosting to elemental spells too, just for kicks.

KB1
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejiita View Post
    Death would be fun, make it like Zantetsuken except not area of effect.
    oh i sure hope so with /sch maybe. manifestation and GO!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    most merit spells are useless anyways so it doesnt matter, I am siding with making those merit spells actall spells that jobs can use and getting rid of all spell merits and making them to other job traits like potency traits.

instead of slow II, you would just have a slow potency trait for RDM and make slow II a learnable spell, same with protecra/ shellra and AM II. The potency traits that could replace AM II is MB potency for a specific element.
    wishful thinking but i doubt it. SE is not gonna change the current merits already in place, and i really doubt you'll see Para III or Slow III make it into the players arsenal of spells
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
    wishful thinking but i doubt it. SE is not gonna change the current merits already in place, and i really doubt you'll see Para III or Slow III make it into the players arsenal of spells
    Then your stuck with level 75 cap concepts.

my thinging is this, do it right or don't do it at all I still think pasting level 75 was a 1/2 baked idea that wasn't fully thought though.

your really not hurting anything to change those merits into potiencies, the conpects are still the same, people want a better slow so they will still merit slow potency over other merits. same with old AM II, the idea with AM II was to give a strong MB spell, since those spells are not strong anymore just make am II learnable while giving a MB potency for a specific element.

I really think if SE wanted to lift cap and do it well they should of think of all aspects like issues like this.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Gippo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I mean staff thats you can craft, not the one who you need 100 days+ to mak one ^^
    god forbid you have to work for something
    (1)

Player
    If im not mistaken I believe SE sayed that they are intending on making level 99+ merit points. This being said we still got alot of aby burns coming our way so i dont really see aby dieing in a year like some have said in other forums. And as far as the elemental staves go ffs the first 3 trials of like 7 you only need like 10kills and the final trial of the 7 is justturning in the geodes. Basicaly speaking you are only lookingat killing like 300-400 total mobs no its not fun but easily completed in less than 1 week solo if you try.
    (0)

Talk about the spell.
    I would like to see combo of spells... like Weapon skill chain but spell.

or make new spell when 2 or more mages cast same or different spell in the same time to same target.
    Example
    we can make ICE STORM when 1 mage cast Blizzard and 1 mage cast Aero
    OR Electric Wave Thunder spell + Water spell.
    OR Slow + Stone = Super Slow
    OR Slow + Stonega = Slowga.
    OR Sleep + Bio = Nightmare
    OR Holy + aspir (drain sleep) = aspir (drain sleep) but light element.

OR make Super Light damage with Holy (Banish) + Thunder + Fire + Wind
    same go with Super Dark damage with Blizzard + Stone + Water
    Maybe I dream too much XD
    (1)
    Last edited by Momotarotaru; 03-18-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Character
    Olmang
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    I really like that idea Momotarotaru. That could really add a whole new aspect to the game.
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast