Thread: Death Spell

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Death Spell

Death I: Deal dark damage to enemy, with a small chance of instant death. Darkness damage and instant death increases with dark magic skill.

Spell cost - 101mp
    Casting Time - 3 sec
    Recast Time - 45 sec recast.
    Scroll Learned - drk lvl 71

Death II: Deals heavy darkness damage to a enemy, with a moderate chance of doom or small chance of instant death. Darkness damage, and chances of doom or instant death increase with dark magic skill

Spell Cost - 167mp
    Casting Time - 2 secs
    Recast Time - 90 secs
    Scroll Learned - Drk lvl 99

We should have a death spell line up, it make no sense to have it on twilight scythe and not have it function exactly the same but in spell form. This would be a very nice aspects of the job and increase the appeal on entrophy.
    (3)

Character
    Hextitan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    IMO "Added Effect: Death" should be a Job Trait at 99. Obviously low proc rate, maybe 5% at the most. Also Blood Weapon should be a Job Trait, not our 2 hour. Possibly 10% proc rate, with the ability to merit it for more procs.

Then again if they did this they'd have to program the game so En- effects don't over write each other, which ain't gonna happen.
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well since we have entrophy, SE needs to make dark magic worth a damn. We have a -A in dark magic skill and the second highest skill in elemental magic yet our spell selection is so so so crappy. Dark Knight should be a job that augments its melee prowess through the use of magic, and devastate enemies with destructive dark magic.
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I like the concept of a dark based nuke that has a chance to inflict doom or death (be it a low percentage and only on non nms) however the name won't work because death is already a spell in the game. Two names I've seen brought up before that I think would be better are Darkness and Unholy. On the whole I completely support the idea of having dark based nukes with death/doom effects, however I would prefer we DRKs to get them earlier and scale up through the levels. I would also like to have unique elemental nukes that also have debuffs on them that scale with dark skill, for instance a fire based nuke with att down on it, thunder based nuke with acc down, earth based nuke with def down etc...

All in all good suggestion, now lets wait 10 years for SE to read and acknowledge it.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I'm sure it'll be about as effective as Break has been.
    (1)

Player
    100% support all of this haha. I also personally like my idea for a new 2hr for drk, I've posted it a few times in several other places so it shouldn't be hard to find. but basicallyy x2-x3 dmg for the duration that mighty strikes has.
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I woud like any darkness based nuke really, but the touch of death would be a very perk too add to the feel of the job. Furthermore, we should get a zerg JA that removes the penalty for soul eater maybe making is 30 duration on a 5min or 10 minute timer.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    SE would do as follows:

Death: Deals Darkness damage to the enemy, Occasionally causes KO. (activation rate: 10%)
    DRK 99

Cast Time: 10 seconds
    Recast : 6 minutes 66 seconds. (possibly)
    MP Cost: 666 (This is actually in the .DATs)

Personally I'd prefer:

Grim Strikes (JA)
    While under the effects of Grim Strikes your attacks will occasionally cause Doom, Plague or KO.
    DRK 75 (20% Plague - 15% Doom - 10% Death)
    Duration: 3.00 - Recast: 5.00

Vampiric Strikes (Trait)
    Occasionally converts damage dealt to HP.
    DRK 50 (10% activation)
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 12-08-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    DRK just geting a update and you guys still cry like babys which dont get enough candys....
    keep in mind there ar a lot more jobs DRK isn the only one!
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    DRK just geting a update and you guys still cry like babys which dont get enough candys....
    keep in mind there ar a lot more jobs DRK isn the only one!
    You're joking right? Are you referring to the trollJA or trollScytheWS?

DRK is one of the most trolled jobs where SE are concerned, but then hey, what do you know. You're a MNK which is a OP job.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast