Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    What Brolic said. No one will do it as there is absolutely no "character progression" out of it. So you go kill your buddy for 2 hours while someone else farms 2 NM pops for a weapon they are building? I would rather build the weapon.

Go do Brennar if you want to PvP. It still exists. FFXI was never designed as a PvP.

As for gear swap penalties - I believe that was put in place because people were able to "blink" causing the opponent's "target" to be lost. Similar to when Bloodeye Vileberry teleports around and throat stabs people - Target is lost and you either get disengaged or locked on an empty target.

If they had a way to fix that - they wouldn't have bothered implementing <stal> / <stpt> macro's because of everyone complaining about gear swappers and losing their target.
    (4)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They need to revive it or delete all of its data, wasted space atm.
    (0)

Character
    Latifah
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Where in any of my post did I ever stay that I was speaking for anyone. I am simply being realistic, you are lying to yourself otherwise. Balliasta was nothing more then a sad attempt by SE to try and compete with WoW, it's only and only compettitor. At it's height, it was nothing more then a passing fad and after which, it was dropped like the dead weight that it is.

Besided, none of this adresses the larger concern of how the OP was able to post anything without being registered. It is perplexing.
    If you don't like pvp content on ffxi just don't participate on pvp stuff, THAT SIMPLE, stop QQing, the reason of why ballista/pvp is dead on this game is because ppl is tired of this crappy pvp system that SE did not even bothered to keep updating, but i'm very sure that it will be revived and a lot of people will participate if they do, almost everyone loves to pvp on games,

I don't think you are qualified to post on this thread, you obviously don't know anything about ballista on this game, you can't pvp at brenner, is almost impossible, need to wait several hours to do that because is always haves a reserved slot/, all games have pvp content, ffxi doesn't really have one, there is a huge community of people that like to battle other players and se doesn't even bother to fix this old content anymore, stuff like this is know why people quit this game long ago, because no pvp content, OP not being registered is not relevant, and nobody cares but you, stop it
    (1)
    Last edited by orionpk; 12-18-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by orionpk View Post
    stop QQing
    You would sound more relevant if you did not talk like an internet bred tool. What I stated is a valid, and frankly in your face point you are choosing to ignore. You are stooping to a quibble to self validate your own point while putting down another simply because you disagree with the truth.
    (4)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What you stated is you don't like pvp, so don't do it? Why do you care what other ppl wanna do?
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I am defending the game as it stands. It was not designed for PvP, it was designed to be coop. PvP in the very antithesis of what the game stands for and any attempt to add it is just a waste of dev time in a sad attempt to try and attract players from WoW. You can bitch all you want about WoW not inventing PvP, this has nothing to do with that. I say WoW because it is teh only compettion to this game. But you have to face the fact this this is not WoW and PvP has not real place here.
    Besides, "I want just because" is horribly one sided, people have the right to voice the opposition.
    (4)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    What you stated is you don't like pvp, so don't do it? Why do you care what other ppl wanna do?
    PvP is simply not possible right now. Unless you want RDMs BLUs and PLDs pwning every single fight. Then you'd just complain about those three jobs being "overpowered" in PVP. SE would have to radically re-balance the entire game to allow for PvP.
    (3)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well i have pld so i dont see the problem
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    Well i have pld so i dont see the problem
    And thus illustrates my point. Your wanting PvP to get off on feeling superior to other players. Go play a different MMO if you want that.
    (1)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    And thus illustrates my point. Your wanting PvP to get off on feeling superior to other players. Go play a different MMO if you want that.
    I don't have to do what you tell me to do, if ppl want pvp in XI we have every right to ask for it. You are just afraid of change, change away from the easy mode the games been at for awhile.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast