Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Yygdrasil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I completely support this idea in so far as it is limited to Hair/Face.

Gender/Race changes should not be included.

The only negative side to this idea is that I can already see masses people creating tarutaru flash mobs of the same style in Jeuno. I see them singing and dancing together. I also see it being novelty that will get old quickly.

Easy solution to that is not to make it as cheap a change as the OP is suggesting. Allow people to do it say... every 90 days... just like world changes. Charge people ???gil and only let them do it as often as they could change worlds.

The only problem I have with my own character is my hair color. I wish I had picked the lighter shade.

Prediction: I suspect that we'll see a lot of Elvaan Males changing AWAY from that fire-red Zell hairstyle. It's hideous.
    (1)
    \(^_^ [Bastok Rank 10] | [Windurst Rank 10] ^_^)/ | [San d'Oria NEVER!]
    [CoP Done] | [ZM Done] | [ToAU Done] | [WotG Done (B Done / W Done / S NEVER!)]
    [ACP Done] | [ASA Done] | [MKD 1]
    [Kannagi: O] / [Armageddon: O] / [Nirvana: Working on it...]

Character
    Clefairy
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30
    Maybe they could even add some more hairstyles and colors (at least the regular default colors: Blonde, Black, Brown, Red, and Gray); Tarus only get like four hairstyles with extra colors.

And I don't really see a problem with Flash Mobs like Yygdrasil does. I think this should be a cheap service seeing as it's purely cosmetic.
    (0)

I don't think they need to add any really, it would be nice if they would but it would take a lot more effort. Really, all I want is a salon where we could get it changed. It doesn't have to be cheap or even easy, but at least have it as a possibility. I think enough people here want it
    (0)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    In a Mog Bonnaza topic in the JP thread there is talk about new Prizes being tickets you trade to a "stylist" npc to change your characters appearance, so maybe its in the near future? if it is I hope its not just Mog Bonanza only.

If they implement this... I really hope Bridget wont be the stylist...and will more then likely see a mentric ton of Mithra 6A not that there isn't a lot of that Mithra already e_e

So in short since a good number of JP are asking for this, it just may happen ^^d
    (1)

Character
    Annataru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Totally, and besides being able to change face/hair, some new faces and hairstyles would be nice!
    (2)
    janethetaru

I really hope we get it as more than just a mog bonanza prize, I don't really trust my luck that much.
    (0)

Character
    Yygdrasil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My guess is that it would be a Rank 5 prize... if anything. If you pick your own numbers, you can guarantee yourself one. That just my guess.
    (0)
    \(^_^ [Bastok Rank 10] | [Windurst Rank 10] ^_^)/ | [San d'Oria NEVER!]
    [CoP Done] | [ZM Done] | [ToAU Done] | [WotG Done (B Done / W Done / S NEVER!)]
    [ACP Done] | [ASA Done] | [MKD 1]
    [Kannagi: O] / [Armageddon: O] / [Nirvana: Working on it...]

I would really prefer it not be a Mog Bonanza thing at all, to be honest. This would be an easy thing to implement and i'm sure a lot of people would like to see it in the game.
    (0)

Any word on this?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2