Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamis

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've a great solution - Dynamis is restricted to a) non-Pet-Jobs and b) for party only (at least 3 people). ;p
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    I've a great solution - Dynamis is restricted to a) non-Pet-Jobs and b) for party only (at least 3 people). ;p
    That's a stupid idea. It's near impossible getting 3 people to do Nyzul Isle floor 100 for a weapon, let alone Dynamis. Enough of this games Easy Content is needlessly restricted to a set amount of people already.

As for the OP: Don't claim multiple mobs. Yellow = Free

Sorry like it or not, their is not limitless enemies especially in the new/old zones in the timeframe, don't be so greedy/selfish.

You can keep two enemies basically claimed by attacking one with a pet and attacking the other yourself, anymore enemies and you deserve to have it stolen. I've seen people BST, DNC and even THF holding 3+ enemies, and if there is none left I'll take one. Tough!
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 12-08-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    by great you mean stupid?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    That's a stupid idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    by great you mean stupid?
    I think he was being sarcastic.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I gathered, but this is SE. Don't want them thinking it's a good idea.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Ihnako doesn't believe in gear swaps. I think that was a serious response. :/
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingshadows View Post
    yeah ima sure you remind me of a liberal, gaining from others efforts.....want to gain currency pull your own mobs and proc your own mobs and stop taking from other peoples hard work!
    /quit everything
    /bow

why drag politics into a videogame

/facepalm
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Seriously though..... /delete thread. Make one asking for more mobs in congested zones. Hording / Stealing mobs is a symptom, not a solution.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpcard
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Nynja
    View Profile View Forum Posts
    Player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    World:Carbuncle
    Main Job:THF lv. 95
    Dynamis Proc Rates
    I know this is probably going to fall between the cracks and not get noticed...so lets try to get it noticed!!

Right now, Dynamis is all about being either dnc/xxx or xxx/dnc. WS procs and magic procs are so few and far between, that no one cares to use them, cuz its a waste of time. In turn, this leads to massive congestion of JA mobs and all the WS/MA mobs are left alone. Perhaps it would be feasible to raise the proc rate of WS/MA mobs?

and hey, while you're at it, if you feel like it...lower drop rate on EP mobs and up the drop rate on EM/T mobs so people actually bother doing those instead Encourage party mechanics instead of encouraging solo play! (0) Reply
    (2)

Character
    Lojinxx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingshadows View Post
    How about SE do something about the dynamis making it where other players cant claim mobs that have been attacked by a player .......maybe making multiple mobs show in red so other players {jp players do this alot} cant take mobs we have worked hard to proc
    You used to be able to hold as many mobs as you wanted and they would all stay red. It wasn't until a patch that SE changed this so you can only hold one mob, mainly because of people like you. They've already fixed the problem. The problem was people hoarding mobs. Thank you SE.

Now as far as holding mobs goes, I don't see anything wrong with having two mobs. It's efficient farming to begin on another mob as the other mob is being killed by a pet. That way your pet is ALWAYS attacking something and you're the only one running around with downtime. People who take mobs off of you when you only have 2 mobs are asshats, especially if you've already proc'd on the yellow mob. On the other hand, anything more than 2 mobs is selfish and pointless...plain and simple.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lojinxx; 12-09-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast