Thread: Dynamis

Character
    Votan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95

Dynamis

How about SE do something about the dynamis making it where other players cant claim mobs that have been attacked by a player .......maybe making multiple mobs show in red so other players {jp players do this alot} cant take mobs we have worked hard to proc
    (2)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingshadows View Post
    How about SE do something about the dynamis making it where other players cant claim mobs that have been attacked by a player .......maybe making multiple mobs show in red so other players {jp players do this alot} cant take mobs we have worked hard to proc
    How about you stop being selfish and take on more than you can handle? If someone enters, they've just used up their daily Dynamis permit, so why shouldn't they be allowed some mobs for themselves, why do you feel entitled to hoard them all?
    (22)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    And because it's hard to proc BST/DNC?

Your probably one of those BSTs that hoard about 4-5 mobs at once and they cry if someone takes while you take 20 minutes to kill.
    (1)

Character
    Votan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    really so you proc mobs and dont mind when other players take them from you?
    (0)

Character
    Votan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    i can only assume you are both part of the group that benifits from the work of others
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i can only assume you are both part of the group that benifits from the work of others
    I can only assume you're so egotistical that you wanna crowd an entire area for yourself and rob others of their Dynamis time. And what's worse, you even get upset when others come to take one mob for themselves.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Character
    Votan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    i would rather see SE fix the issue
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    i would rather see SE fix the issue
    There won't be a fix, because it's not an issue. It's by design. It's to prevent exactly what you're trying to get them to enable for you, people hoarding mobs. That's also precisely why it's not against the rules to claim yellow mobs, even if someone else fought it before, otherwise GMs would do something about that, but they don't.
    (8)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Character
    Votan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    yeah ima sure you remind me of a liberal, gaining from others efforts.....want to gain currency pull your own mobs and proc your own mobs and stop taking from other peoples hard work!
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    yeah ima sure you remind me of a liberal, gaining from others efforts.....want to gain currency pull your own mobs and proc your own mobs and stop taking from other peoples hard work!
    People like you are why people think BST are selfish retards. And then you still complain about BST being hated. You really do bring it on yourself.

Here's the thing, in a game with limited content people need to share. If you take ten mobs to proc them all, chances are there's nothing left for other people at that camp. Meaning even if you can't kill them all in the time it takes them to repop, effectively hurting yourself, you still do it, and thereby rob other players of an entire camp. You really don't see a problem with that? If no, I'm done arguing, because then you really don't get why that antisocial behaviour is hurting people around you. Either that, which makes you ignorant, or you know it but you're ok with it, which makes you a selfish hypocrite. Either way, I'm done arguing, go on trying to pull me into a political stereotype. You'll have lots of success there.
    (16)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast