Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingshadows View Post
    i would rather see SE fix the issue
    here is the FIX guide for your problem written & copyright @Kriegsgott

"Claim 1 Monster in Dynamis and none can steal your hard earned work in Dynamis!"
    (15)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's not hard to proc a mob anyway, at best it's just an annoyance. But Dynamis doesn't belong to you, one to two monsters is fine to hold. But when it gets to be three to five, your just a greedy whore.
    (2)

Character
    Aanalaty
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If they implement what you suggest, there would just be a group running around the zone casting sleepga/diaga/anything-ga on everything in sight. There is a very specific reason SE designed the game so that each person can only claim a single target (red) at any given time. Without that limitation, a mage+Proc/killer could literally just steal the ENTIRE camp to himself with sleepga and pic them off at his liesure while everyone stands around with their thumb up their butt.

No. Me. Gusta. This change wont ever happen. It is intentionally designed the way it is for this very reason and its not going anywhere.

The only legitimate issue this has caused was Bsts soloing NMs using multiple pets causing NM to go unclaimed back at 75 when people still did that. (That issue technically still exists, but is so rare, its not worth jepardizing the entire claim system for this very specific and rare occurence).

Sorry you cant fight 5 mobs at once and keep claim. Can always just claim 1-2 and aim at killing them faster and cycling through 1-2 much faster instead of 5 and slower. Then: 1-no one steals your stuff. 2-you dont slow everyone down by holding mobs that could have been dead already and repopping faster for everyone. Just because you CAN kill 5 mobs at once doesnt make it better to. Focus fire down fewer mobs faster and mobs repop faster. Fact.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hording is lame. Stealing is lame. Why not just ask for more monsters in dynamis?
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post

"Claim 1 Monster in Dynamis and none can steal your hard earned work in Dynamis!"
    Like (1 mil)
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    How about SE do something about the dynamis making it where other players cant claim mobs that have been attacked by a player .......maybe making multiple mobs show in red so other players {jp players do this alot} cant take mobs we have worked hard to proc
    Walkingshadows's
    Character Votan
    World Phoenix
    Main Job BST lv. 95

How about you fight and proc one mob at a time instead of crying about shit going yellow and thus stolen. If you dont want your shit stolen: FUCKING KEEP IT CLAIMED, its not a difficult concept.

Heres a fix, and since you whiny bst's got my thread wiped twice, I'll post it here:
    Pets can NOT claim mobs if the master is engaged to something else. This code is already active in the game. If I am engaged to a mob (not even having it claimed to me, just engaged), I turn and /ra a different target, it will never claim, I can /ra it to death and it will stay yellow the entire time, even though the mob I have my weapons drawn towards is not even claimed by me.
    (7)
    Last edited by Nynja; 12-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I've encountered this issue soloing on a lot of pet jobs... people kill shotting a monster my pet has for the easy xp... happened a lot on bst pup and smn, i wanted to rip their heads off. Its not completely a dynamis issue but something to do with how pets work... if the pet can kill the last 10% while you're pulling another monster to it or w/e both the pulled and the engaged should be claimed... Although it seems like the people who are arguing against the point have not had someone steal a kill while they were on a pet job...
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Juilan View Post
    Its not completely a dynamis issue but something to do with how pets work... if the pet can kill the last 10% while you're pulling another monster to it or w/e both the pulled and the engaged should be claimed... Although it seems like the people who are arguing against the point have not had someone steal a kill while they were on a pet job...
    Yeah, you're right, it IS how pets work: pet shares claim ID with the master, and one claim ID can not be registered to two mobs at once.

BST's are like girls who dress in skanky clothing. I'm probably going to catch some heat for this, but who cares! If girls dont want to catch negative attention, dont dress in clothing where half your ass is exposed and your tits are hanging out. If you dont want to catch negative attention from other players cause you're killing 2x as slow cause you want to kill 2 things at once, dont give others the ability to steal your stuff.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nynja; 12-09-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Character
    Winrie
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If the op got his wish granted and someone mob hoarded him he'd bitch about how it's broken even though it was his own idea, you're retarded, and lol nynja I love you
    (1)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    yeah ima sure you remind me of a liberal, gaining from others efforts.....want to gain currency pull your own mobs and proc your own mobs and stop taking from other peoples hard work!
    smarter not harder.

I would camp you, pull every mob that goes yellow and thank you as i reap the benefits of your work
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast