Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    I came out ahead, because I got what I wanted.

Without them saying, 'no we can't do that' you guys still have no room to stand on. I, on the other hand, have plenty because I always had plenty.

So how about you nay-sayers quit while you're behind because you don't actually have anything you will ever achieve with your negative attitudes. Just disagreeing all day won't ever get you anywhere. You guys should actually set some goals about what you want before you keep wasting your time.
    No matter what anyone's position, you can NEVER "win" an internet forum debate. There is no ahead or behind, no judge, no points, no victory and no defeat. It's just people saying whatever they want to say behind the semi-anonymous veil of their home computer. Do not at any point in time get personal with an internet forum "discussion" (flame war / troll baiting / e-thuggery / ect..), it never ends well. Take what knowledge you can and walk away without getting into name calling contests. You'll feel better at the end of the day.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    I came out ahead, because I got what I wanted.

so..... what you wanted.. was to be told no, you cannot have the thing you suggested.. just so long as it was for ANY reason other than the reason everybody else gave?

doesn't seem like much of a win to me.... seems.. almost like.... you know what, 1 second. yah, it seems a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXQlGNAx_Q
    (6)
    Last edited by Doombringer; 12-14-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    so..... what you wanted.. was to be told no, you cannot have the thing you suggested.. just so long as it was for ANY reason other than the reason everybody else gave?

doesn't seem like much of a win to me.... seems.. almost like.... you know what, 1 second. yah, it seems a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXQlGNAx_Q
    Best Youtube video.... EVER!!
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post

I just wanted an answer. It's better than what we have thus far.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14