Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

New ammo in patch

gargoille, looks like these arrows could be cheap.
    (0)

Player
    Garg arrows look reasonable but Adaman? Really? -_-
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    Garg arrows look reasonable but Adaman? Really? -_-
    Totally unacceptable SE. 100k a stack so far. Likely to never fall below 50k a stack. I'm thinking of abandoning RNG entirely. COR is pricey enough.
    Let alone the absolute dire lack of supply.

Its as if SE is intentionally griefing RNG. There should be something in the ToS saying the Devs aren't allowed to grief/abuse customers.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    lol they want you to level a craft
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned4FFxi View Post
    lol they want you to level a craft
    Yes that might be my next project. Was levelling WW but it looks like bullets are the way to go these days.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Well the arrows, there is no reason for the arrows to cost more then 5k a stack, 50-60k for 12 quivers. Right now crafters are just gouging.

Are these synth and synergy? If synth too the horns can be farmed easy enough, and the peapuks wings
    (0)

Character
    Cahlum
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Its Synergy so you get 99 arrows/bullets for NQ, 198 for HQ1 and 297 for HQ2. As it is synergy it is very easy to HQ so the price is just being inflated by the crafters.

I am just amazed that SE promised cheap, affordable ammo for RNG and what do they do? add adaman bullets that are going to cost 1.2 mil for a stack of pouches. Adaman ingots are 50 k on my server each which with just NQs + firesand is only 660 k a stack of pouches which is actually quite reasonable but ofc should be lower because you will always get HQs with Synergy.
    (0)

I am just amazed that SE promised cheap, affordable ammo for RNG
    Did they? I recall them saying they were implementing changes to improve availability of ammo. Don't recall anything said about affordability. Of course their solution to availability was to make synergy make 99 bullets from a single synth (which still didn't make a difference given the small numbers of synergists) and have arrow and bullet mats drop in Aby chests (most of which got ignored or NPC'd).

I would really like to see the Dev's address this issue seriously. It's been a major problem ever since Aby was introduced and continues. Poor availability. Price gouging. High cost and uncommon ingredients. Dependance on Synergy.
    (0)