Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DNC support

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvinta View Post
    We aren't medics. We don't need a Raise. Bad idea is bad.

We're entertainers, inspiring valor and hope on the battlefield. You can't inspire an unconscious person.
    I'd have to say we're magical medics of melodious movements!

My dancing heals the wounds of someone that has exploded? or been grotesquely impaled? or worse? I don't think using the "energy" that we create from our dancing to revitalize an unconscious person :s

But if you wish to not think forward and give a simple little utility i accept your stance.

On anothe rnot, how about make it the only Jig that uses TP? Phoenix Jig okgo! Let the dance of flames commence!
    (0)

We don't need a raise. We don't need it.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvinta View Post
    We don't need a raise. We don't need it.
    This has always been my opinion as well.

If we're discussing how to play supporting Dancer properly, I'd say:
    * Get your TP gain high enough that you don't have to sit on your TP and waste potential damage.
    * If you can't, learn to use Reverse Flourish to replace TP that you just spent. It can be your buffer against running out of TP instead of sitting there like an idiot with 300TP.
    * If you have more than enough TP, consider trading off TP gain for additional DPS (don't use OA2-4 Parazonium, etc.)
    * Use a good Waltz potency/recast build. Whether you waste time/gil/space on CHR is up to you.
    * Melee/Step/Samba the same monster as everyone else (one reason DNC isn't a useful support anymore is that this isn't often feasible)
    (1)

Player
    I'm not saying I don't have enough TP gain. I have almost as much as a samurai. just looking for more ways to be helpful, especially in duo situations where our partner died for a reason outside our control and we have no way to raise them and their reraise wore. this has happened to me quite a bit -_-
    (0)

More than likely, they didn't have RR in the first place. Have them fix that problem first.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Player
    The thing about a Raise dance would be that it's instant cast, which upsets balance. RDM can instant cast raise cuz they use a 10min ability or their 2hr. SCH can shave it down to 3-4 seconds with strtaegem
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2