Character
    Katriina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Need a DD Knock back TP moves!!

One of the best animations in this game are the ones with a knock back animation away from the monster.. why cant a DD job like DRK or DRG have such a WS or JA ... it will be awesome

just thinking here .. maybe its silly but i think its time to move on to the next generation of DD!
    (0)
    ...❄(Blade:Ku)❄... ★Arabic★English★French★Hebrew★Turkish★

Player
    Knock back would be nice, but in terms of gameplay(outside pvp) it wouldn't really do anything. the point of knockback is for a forced interrupt(i.e. a blm with stoneskin being attacked wouldn't get interrupted while casting unless it is forcibly moved), which wouldn't affect mobs casting because they are only interrupted from enough damage or through stuns(i've seen a few orc mobs cast while moving -.-). Also, it would be somewhat annoying for melee in general; moving the mob away from the DD isn't a good idea ^^; however, in PvP it WOULD be a good utility haha.
    (0)
    Last edited by Saiken253; 12-04-2011 at 04:03 AM.

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Some BLU spells do have knock back on top of my head i remember regurgitation and headbutt having knockback effects(even tough they appear to do nothing on mobs i have tryed to interrupt spells by knockback before but havent done major tests in it )
    (0)

Character
    Katriina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Try to imagine doing a Knock back move with gravity effect or wipe out buffs or even cause Amnesia on Rani when she does her nasty AOE 30' .. or other NM with huge radius TP move ... PVP would rock as well
    (0)

Player
    well you simply said about Knockback ^^; not additional effects to them. I say instead of the tp knockbacks just have TP encorcelments. However, all the really good enfeebles/interruptions that we players can do are usually resisted by most NMs(outside Stun of course). There are anmesia abilities so far(i believe BLU has and a few weapons have additional effect: anmesia) but they only work on normal mobs :<
    (0)

Character
    Katriina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    thats why i said DD classes need to move on to he next level !! affecting NM should not be resisted specially when you hit 99... consider it an End Game Treat !
    (0)

Player
    One could always hope T-T I'm sick of enfeebles still being resisted by NMs even though we're higher level than they are ._.
    (0)

lol maybe there give bluemage that cool puk knockback move :3
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I can see every DD who have lost their TP to the tank moving backwards /facepalm at this idea :P

Besides, most mobs that have knockback TP moves are huge, and it would be no effort for them to knock a little mithra or taru back.. Can you imagine a taru casting some big knockback TP move on glavoid or another huge mob?
    (1)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alderin View Post
    Can you imagine a taru casting some big knockback TP move on glavoid or another huge mob?
    Lol epic, "THIS IS WINDHURST!!!" comes to mind.
    (0)