I guess I'll christen this forum with some conversation on BRD subs.

I currently use 4 subs; WHM, SCH, RDM and NIN

/WHM for any situation where I'll need to be more curative and support with -na's, like if for example the WHM is poorly geared and/or we're fighting something that requires more than one healer and we only have one, also when you might need to re-apply haste.

/SCH for any situations where curing isn't going to be needed, or if it is it'll be very light curing, Being able to accession Erase, Silena and Paralyna is very nice on certain NMs. You can also cover Drain, Aspir, Dispel and Light Threnody if you need to proc darkness in Abyssea. Losing the ability to cast haste is a bit irritating at times, but if you have WHMs or RDMs on the ball, it's not an issue.

/RDM Largely useless inside of Abyssea in my opinion, mainly due to the fact that it's relatively simple to hit songcast- with the right Atma and ring proc (Though subbing RDM allows you more room for flexibility) but outside, the extra 15% fast cast helps when you need to cast songs fast. The lack of na's hurt, but having refresh handy can be really nice when no-one else is able to cast it. Pretty good if you're going to be buffing up mainly and healing very lightly. Less flexibility than /whm but more proficient in certain areas.

/NIN Largely useless unless you're soloing or fishing (Do people still fish with BRD? I haven't done it since sand sweepers in Altep [A] at 85) Pretty good if you're going for damage I guess with dual wield.

I might have missed something, and I'd love to hear your opinions on BRD subs and why you use them.