Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Abyssea....

  1. #1
    Player Gokku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    481

    Abyssea....

    Abyssea is not where you compare a job vs job. Some jobs have CLEAR advantages and others have clear disadvantages.

    Same goes for VW or "Perfect" conditions because , temp items wont always be up neither will every single ja buff and ws be done at the perfect time.

    if your gonna argue a point argue what you can control, jobs/ gear/ food / etc. if your going to factor in buffs either use the same buffs on all DD or the best for each DD its fairly simple.

    If you are a casual player the be all end all DD job is SAM , you get a metric **** ton of "help me im gimp" ja/ws/traits/easygear. SE sucks your **** more then white girls at a snoop dog concert, and you almost have no acc issues. Also if tests are right you even get a free WS next update thats better then Empy WS so now you can use your TB bonus GTK and out DD real sam's!
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

  2. #2
    Player Retsujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    235
    Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It kind of smells like someone's butthurt...
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

  3. #3
    Player Dragonlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria/Leviathan
    Posts
    206
    What is the point of this thread?

    Jobs are useful where they're useful in a useful event. If they're useful in a useless event, then they're still useless because you're not gaining anything.
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Tsukino_Kaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,029
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Abyssea is not where you compare a job vs job. Some jobs have CLEAR advantages and others have clear disadvantages.

    Same goes for VW or "Perfect" conditions because , temp items wont always be up neither will every single ja buff and ws be done at the perfect time.

    if your gonna argue a point argue what you can control, jobs/ gear/ food / etc. if your going to factor in buffs either use the same buffs on all DD or the best for each DD its fairly simple.

    If you are a casual player the be all end all DD job is SAM , you get a metric **** ton of "help me im gimp" ja/ws/traits/easygear. SE sucks your **** more then white girls at a snoop dog concert, and you almost have no acc issues. Also if tests are right you even get a free WS next update thats better then Empy WS so now you can use your TB bonus GTK and out DD real sam's!
    Yet the title of your thread is abyssea and in abyssea a whm with a hexa warp cudgel can out damage any sam.
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player wish12oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @marnie
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Yet the title of your thread is abyssea and in abyssea a whm with a hexa warp cudgel can out damage any sam.
    I'll take a DD BRD over a SAM in Abyssea. BRD has evisceration! And it can march real DD's. But seriously, anything with a critical hit WS and decent gear will beat any SAM in abyssea.
    (0)

    http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

  6. #6
    Player Loir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51
    Character
    Loire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    I'll take a DD BRD over a SAM in Abyssea. BRD has evisceration! And it can march real DD's. But seriously, anything with a critical hit WS and decent gear will beat any SAM in abyssea.
    Sam/war with ridil has access to vorpal blade. That should beat out brd on evis for overall dmg.
    (1)

  7. #7
    Player Dragonlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria/Leviathan
    Posts
    206
    Unless the brd has a twashtar! Then my money's on them.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player DarkBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    98
    Character
    Darkbass
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord View Post
    Unless the brd has a twashtar! Then my money's on them.
    But Rudra's Storm doesn't crit naturally. But are we talking about a masamune sam, a regular sam, or a sam using jinpu. a sam using jinpu puts out some high number.
    (0)
    The one who walks the road of Twilight. Bow to no one. Defeat everything.

  9. #9
    Player Dragonlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria/Leviathan
    Posts
    206
    brd/thf. wish12 did specify it was a DD brd. So SA rudra's for after math then evisc. Tbh i've nvr even seen a DD brd so i really don't know if they could outdo a good emp sam or not, lol.
    (0)

  10. #10
    Player Dawnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Yet the title of your thread is abyssea and in abyssea a whm with a hexa warp cudgel can out damage any sam.

    Challenge Accepted.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast