Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shattersoul

Player
    Nice information, Tann. I totally hate to do this to you, but since the mod is INT, have you tried MAB? One of those hits looks magic.
    (0)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    Nice information, Tann. I totally hate to do this to you, but since the mod is INT, have you tried MAB? One of those hits looks magic.
    Yup MAB seems to do absolutely nothing to the damage, or it was very very minimal that I could notice or make anything of a difference in the data.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Player
    EXCELLENT! SE seems to be learning that the two damages don't mix. I can't tell yet whether I'm going to like this more than cataclysm, as we're going to need all the classic WS gear again.
    (0)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Interesting to note, the description of Shattersoul is three-fold attack now.

so far 3/5 and cranking out 1000-1800 WS in xp parties atm.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tannlore; 12-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    All other jobs that could use staff is pretty horrible with it. Some one said SCH is pretty good for it but... I can't really see a SCH trying to beat on something in close quarters. If it does better damage than Retribution, I say go for it.
    Plz know that SCH and BLM both have Occult Acumen and Both have Very High MP cost spells to the point they end up earning about 14~20 TP a cast Not to mention SCH has a Regain spell as well >_>.. Why would a SCH/BLM would need to attack in close Quarters? All smn has on em is a bit more skill/accuracy but that really doesn't matter if all they want is the magic def down effect?
    (0)

Player
    A physical WS has to hit. This isn't the same discussion as Myrkr or Cataclysm.
    (0)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    A physical WS has to hit. This isn't the same discussion as Myrkr or Cataclysm.
    Or Garlands of Bliss, can't fathom the last time that missed being a light based WS. Honestly at 5/5 and a few days of testing it out on my smn and sch (and blm.. I had to) I'm very happy with this WS.

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think SE really did it right this time. Not too over powered, peppers in just enough damage to make it worth the effort to use/get it, looks flashy (thank god not another spirit taker/retribution graphics rehash), and plus you get the "Hey leave me some!" look from your avatar for a change
    (0)

Hey Fellas, Megabumping an Old thread here, Was actually having some fun with this lately. I've had a lot of improvement in gear. Here's some fun i had...

SMN/THF - Dynamis. The Pictures come out a bit small i think, So the numbers are here.

My Average was about 2000~2300, Peaks around 2800 without SA (and some 2800 with SA, yay doubles), that 3300 was a SA, Also managed to hit a 1900 Spirit Taker, but that was just hilarious.

My WS set puts me at +101 INT, Base is 91. So i'm rocking 192 INT, and about 110 STR without food, Attack around 504 WIthout food/Buffs, and not /WAR.

Overall, I love this WS, Its really fun... Going to try to get some uses out of it in Voidwatch sometime in the future, See how well i can do now that i've updated a lot of my gear.

</3 Photobucket though.
    (1)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Hey Fellas, Megabumping an Old thread here, Was actually having some fun with this lately. I've had a lot of improvement in gear. Here's some fun i had...

SMN/THF - Dynamis. The Pictures come out a bit small i think, So the numbers are here.

My Average was about 2000~2300, Peaks around 2800 without SA (and some 2800 with SA, yay doubles), that 3300 was a SA, Also managed to hit a 1900 Spirit Taker, but that was just hilarious.

My WS set puts me at +101 INT, Base is 91. So i'm rocking 192 INT, and about 110 STR without food, Attack around 504 WIthout food/Buffs, and not /WAR.

Overall, I love this WS, Its really fun... Going to try to get some uses out of it in Voidwatch sometime in the future, See how well i can do now that i've updated a lot of my gear.

</3 Photobucket though.
    What atmas were you using ? ^^
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    What atmas were you using ? ^^
    Atma of the Dynamic Dynamis Dynamo, Atma of the Disheveled Dynamis Dachshund, and Atma of the Deconstructed Dynamis Dr. Pepper Decanter.
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast