Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30

Where is cait sith and atomos??!!

It was mentioned that we would be receiving new avatars a while back now but still have not had any hint of release or ability to test them or their abilities even with the current level 99 limit commencing upon us this month. SE where or when will we maybe seeing these join our ranks as a smn from old days past i have been greatly anticipating their arrival and playing them soon. So please a heads up on whats happening with their development.
    (3)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    please GOD dont let these be 2 hour only pets. if you want to give us pets with limitations then do it like this

Caitsith
    MP cost10
    Perpetuation cost : Carbuncle
    Casting Time 1 second
    Recasting Time 10 Minutes
    Duration 60 Seconds
    Vanishes after preforming 1 Blood pact Rage & 1 Blood pact ward, however it will perpetuate untill 1 blood pact rage & 1 blood pact ward has been preformed. blood pact rage/ward are locked out once used.
    (1)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    was stated by SE around a few months back or so Caith Sith is regular pet like carbuncle and Atomos will be a 2 hour ability like odin / alex

Quote Originally Posted by Camate ( this is almost 5 months ago now... but here is the c/p

Hey all! Got a bit of information from the development team about the new avatars that are incoming in a future version update.

While we don't have too many specifics to share because things are still in the planning stages, the current plan is to make Cait Sith an avatar similar to the likes of Carbuncle, where you can go into battle with Cait Sith at your side. Atomos on the other hand would be similar to Odin and Alexander in that he is used solely for his 2 hour ability.
    (0)
    Last edited by ShadowHeart; 12-03-2011 at 01:57 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They said we would get these, they didn't say when. Expect another year at least.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Expect to be required to complete all of WoTG AND voidwatch to get them too :-(
    (1)

Character
    Yurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd like to know which version of Cait Sith we might meet. Will it be Wings of the Goddess' classic black and white coat, or Voidwatch's strange coloring? Either way, I'm eager for them to finally add these avatars as I would like to level my Summoner job with Cait Sith by my side.
    (0)
    Yurai of Odin, BlueHat Linkshell.
    Monk. White Mage. Awesome.
    Auspice and Boost-AGI are your friends. Please use them!

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    no didnt say when we would get them but it has been 6 months since they announced that we would so am hoping that a rep might give us more concrete timeline now that it has been so long :s
    wog i can handle as a requirement but VW i sure hope not unless ur relic or empyrean weapons in our server ur not invited to anything from jeuno onwards ....
    (0)

It takes 1-2 years to make 2 2 hour avatars. Making one real one should take longer. Especially since all the BPs are junk for cait sith so they have to invent new ones or suffer the "we spent 2 years making a new avatar that nobody uses" end result.

Hopefully it at least gets some regain aura or something to make it situationally useful.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    the avatars arent even posted on the projected roadmap for the next year.... but was hoping camate might be able to enlighten us on the progress
    (0)
    Last edited by ShadowHeart; 12-04-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't understand why they are so afraid with pet based jobs and taking forever to "balance" them. At its current state, all of the "pet based jobs" (smn, bst, pup, and drg) are all decent. Some shine in aby or outside aby, most are just a nice diversion for people who want to solo duo or leveling jobs that are not cookie cutter. If anything SE should cater more to these jobs. Kudos, bravos and congratulations plus big thanks to the developer team for finally making long overdue adjustment to puppetmaster. And another thank you for making beastmaster a viable job in and outside abyssea. If you could please show some love to summoner and dragoon, all would be well
    (2)