Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Jem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    To average 3.8k you'd need to be rolling with Griffon's Claw/Alpha + Omega/Apocalypse against mobs who took additional damage imo.
    (0)

Player
    [QUOTE=Neisan_Quetz;243153]I can believe 3.8k average on fodder inside.

Yes on fodder or NM spawned adds(if i it is actually better to use my scythe instead of cala on an NM, which would be things that have stupid high phys def/resistance so Tscythe makes their def not a factor, which is rare indeed). It's not hard. but again, this is not the point of this thread.
    (0)

Player
    No, VV/RR/apoc for the most part(cause atma selections suck for DRK in general). Sometimes I swap out either VV or apoc with GC depending on situations or if i want something different that gives very similar, if not, exact results.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Saiken just as a fyi you'd be LUCKY to average 3k with guillotine inside of abyssea

i'm not saying this as my DRK or based on what others have said i say this based on the maths.

w/ say a 400 Stat mod + twilight scythe w/ av 5 hit guillotine you will average (if attack is maxed) around 2.4k so there is no way you average 3.8k (without SE)
    unless you know something about guillotine that the 100s of people tested it, didn't know.

Basically guillotine sux w/ it's 25% mod and non critness
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 12-14-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soidisant View Post
    To average 3.8k you'd need to be rolling with Griffon's Claw/Alpha + Omega/Apocalypse against mobs who took additional damage imo.
    even then i'm not sure that you could "average" that high
    (0)

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Only thing I don't like about this WS is that it's Modded by INT, but I guess it gives ppl a reason to actually wear the AF3 now, Anywho's to inser the rest of my 2 cents, I'm not totally disappointed with it, Guillotine doesn't close many WS's and Guillotine don't Return MP and Guillotine doesn't get Stronger with More TP. SO Iguess I'll be happy with this WS.. Only thing Guillotine has over it is that the Mod is STR, but Um Idc Guillotine cant close darkness, I haven't used Guillotine Ever since I got the other 4 Hit wonder.

Also I would Have Rather Scythe get another One hit wonder WS, 4 hit animations are not only long and annoying, but if its like the other multihitters and mod only matters on First hit, there's really no point in equipping INT in the first place. Overal I'm Happy tho, no more Running out of MP *yay* oh ya and now Scythe can make Darkness by myself.

I'm fine with it.
    (0)

Player
    that's fine that it can make Darkness and all. but if you have a TEAM MATE in this TEAM BASED game, you could easily make Darkness with Crossreaper(which will do more damage than Entropy). The second problem is, you really don't need all that MP back that Entropy gives you. DRK doesn't have any spells worth using~(because, as stated by others, casting spells seriously hurts your DPS). I hear, however, that SE might be giving us DRKs Darkness 1 and 2(Holy counterparts). Yet again, in this team based game and with all the refresh gear that you can get for drk, I still won't be running out of MP any time soon(as an elvaan). I might put 1 merit into it and be 4/5 of Shoha(because Shoha at 4/5 is still a godly WS) or another WS, just for the MP recovery in case the Darkness spells are any good(but knowing SE they're going to be absolute crap).
    (0)

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    when you pt gonna wipe to an OP move stuns worth casting...
    When ur missing alot Absorb ACC is worth casting...
    Absorb TP is worth Casting even if you are at the haste cap, cause um it hinder TP moves from mobs, maybe not so good when low on HP but when mobs are storing TP to WS early fight its a pretty good idea.
    If your dying Drain is worth casting, same with Drain 2...
    If the mob is buffed Absorb Attri is worth casting..
    I find alot of spells worth casting. Honestly if you worried about 'not' casting and your 'DPS' so much I don't even understand why you chose to play DRK in the first place... go play Warrior or Monk?

How can u honestly expect to have a job that does more/equal DPS then other Melee jobs and has the Ability to basically debuff/stun a mob indirectly.

I can agree it would be nicer if they lowered Dark Magic cast time for DRK and made a DRK MAGIC that actually does some DAMAGE rather then forcing us to use weak elemental magic. but other than that if you don't wanna cast on DRK go play Warrior plz.
    (2)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemarin View Post
    when you pt gonna wipe to an OP move stuns worth casting...
    When ur missing alot Absorb ACC is worth casting...
    Absorb TP is worth Casting even if you are at the haste cap, cause um it hinder TP moves from mobs, maybe not so good when low on HP but when mobs are storing TP to WS early fight its a pretty good idea.
    If your dying Drain is worth casting, same with Drain 2...
    If the mob is buffed Absorb Attri is worth casting..
    I find alot of spells worth casting. Honestly if you worried about 'not' casting and your 'DPS' so much I don't even understand why you chose to play DRK in the first place... go play Warrior or Monk?

How can u honestly expect to have a job that does more/equal DPS then other Melee jobs and has the Ability to basically debuff/stun a mob indirectly.

I can agree it would be nicer if they lowered Dark Magic cast time for DRK and made a DRK MAGIC that actually does some DAMAGE rather then forcing us to use weak elemental magic. but other than that if you don't wanna cast on DRK go play Warrior plz.

Sure you can play DRK like that, or you can play it correctly. Its your 15bucks....
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Then what makes it even MORE retarded about ppl QQING about DRK is that GREAT SWORD Actually brings DRK damage back up... so its not even QQing about the lack of DPS on DRK its drk's QQing cause they can't use SCYTHE to play like Warriors. So stupid.. whole drk thread is stupid.. if you hate drk so much just quit it.

Unlike Most DD's Drk's have options and utility... and if you don't wanna Cast on a Job that has MP... why would you even bother playing it? It's not hard to understand that Drk's augment their melee potential thru magic rather than Job abilities.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zemarin; 12-17-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast