Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raelia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Heh, I suppose they could ... you're just so tired of the 4 hit guillotine thing aren't you?
    Yeah, now that Great Sword has a five hit WS Scythe no longer holds the 'can use Guillotine/Insurgency with Souleater for spike output' advantage. Not to mention this isn't the first time they've duplicated Guillotine and given it something they thought DRK needed: Light skillchain property on Insurgency, which a minority whined for (because they didn't want to skill up GS for Spinning Slash) just like a minority now tells them DRK needs more MP instead of better spells (because they don't want to obtain autorefresh gear or RDM main or sub support for Refresh).
    (1)

Character
    Leondimas
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Going to get so much hate for this, but I personally like getting a ton of mp back from a non aspirable mob.
    (1)

Character
    Raelia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoLionheart View Post
    Going to get so much hate for this, but I personally like getting a ton of mp back from a non aspirable mob.
    It's too much as it is. It will probably be nerfed before release so as to not give DRK infinite MP. You're gonna hate having said that afterward.
    (1)

Player
    Hmm.. its not that i hate the idea... but scythe has been needing a new damage ws forever -.-

Edit: c'mon guys SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT! I know there are more drks out there wanting a great 99 ws~
    (0)
    Last edited by Natasha; 12-02-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Character
    Leondimas
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Personally I've always been bias towards Great Sword. Resolution is the dream WS I've always had in my head that has somehow manifested into reality. That being said....I'm no slouch on my scythes either otherwise I'd be a crap DRK.

With that out of the way, my honest question being, if Entropy was stronger......then what would be special or the point of Resolution other than what it is now?
    (2)

Character
    Raelia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Resolution lets Torcleaver DRKs have something to use with Souleater up and gives non-Torcleaver GS DRKs a WS that puts out damage far beyond Guillotine and allows easy 'split building' to achieve 6-hits.

Entropy being eight hits (or even just six or seven, but wouldn't be as adaptable to the animation) would give Scythe a reason to exist in light of GS getting such a ridiculously useful WS.
    (0)

Player
    Personally I've always been bias towards Great Sword. Resolution is the dream WS I've always had in my head that has somehow manifested into reality. That being said....I'm no slouch on my scythes either otherwise I'd be a crap DRK.

With that out of the way, my honest question being, if Entropy was stronger......then what would be special or the point of Resolution other than what it is now?
    well for one it provides some options, i've known many drks that love great sword and used it even when it was not popular to do so. Im all for GS being viable... but as it stands GS has all thats good in drk weapon skills now... even ignoring torcleaver, GS had spinning slash and ground strike which are good options against defensively strong stuff and now it has a far superior multi-hit as well. What does scythe have anymore? it has attack down and mp restore :/

That said, im not specifically asking for it to be 'stronger' than Resolution, I would be happy if it was on par with it but thats just me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Natasha; 12-02-2011 at 08:01 AM.

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    1. I do believe it needs to be stronger 2.0-3.0 ftp on first hit would do it.

but i'm gonna say if ya want to remove the mp recovey side of it then PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IT IS.

Basically i'd rather have a new tool than more DMG(which will be equal to GSD anyway) even if it mean i may only switch to scythe for 1 WS to refill my mp only because it's more useful to use as it is.

Either way i think the real solution is for SE to make our mp worth using up so that using scythe = magic + entropy stance and Great sword = Pure DD

or making insurgency crit or 60% STR and INT
    (2)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Leondimas
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post

but i'm gonna say if ya want to remove the mp recovey side of it then PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IT IS.

Basically i'd rather have a new tool than more DMG(which will be equal to GSD anyway) even if it mean i may only switch to scythe for 1 WS to refill my mp only because it's more useful to use as it is.

Either way i think the real solution is for SE to make our mp worth using up so that using scythe = magic + entropy stance and Great sword = Pure DD

Can't agree more here.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post

Thats not a bad idea by any means, however.... 1. we have an A+ in scythe and an A- in GS 2. Scythe has the highest DMG of all weapons in the game ... So this leaves me wondering why GS would be the weapon of choice when it comes to DD on drk ... I wouldnt mind GS having more physical dd use, but I don't want scythe to lose viability as a phisical DD weapon either, so if nothing else make scythe strong for both magic and physical purposes (maybe make it strong physically one way and GS be strong physically in many ways)
    (1)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast