Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ruinator

Character
    Dasman
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    Like SE will listen to or care what the paying customers think. It is only a job ability or weapon skill does it cost SE more if they let bst have a bit more. Oh well this new weapon skill was my saving grace so i think i'm leaving this game.
    (0)

Character
    Vizardx
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    so Ive been testing Ruinator in namis and on some normal non abyssea NMs, Ruinator seems to avg about 2000-3000 dmg.
    Could prolly push it higher, Im currently WSing in my Onslaught gear so I havent tried a Dedicated STR build.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So it hasn't been nerfed that much if at all?
    (0)

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    It was the attack mod that was changed, so that is going to have to be tested though that is going to be tougher to test. Need to test it on something where your attack isn't capped where we can see if we have some sort of attack boost or penalty.
    (0)

Character
    Akutenshi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I was fighting T+ things from random GOV areas just to mess around helping people farm for LB items. I know it's not a good test lol but two points in Ruinator was doing just about what my normal rampage was doing on T mobs. Dont know if that helps or not but that's what I have noticed. It was either doing the same or comparable damage or doing a bit less. Mostly just wsing in str gear. I don't see how three more points in Ruinator wont make it stronger than rampage honestly. Maybe someone that has full 5 points can do a better test. Kinda strapped for time. Just what I noticed. So far happy with it. Whenever I get to putting more points in I'll mess around some more.
    (0)

Player
    im actually not going to open this WS seeing as how i only use beastmaster to fight those annoying mobs that beast can solo titlacuan and the dam grauberg dragon
    (0)

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    well I was fighting EP abyssea worms today and hit 5544 with it. normal ruinators attacks were 3.5k+
    (0)

Character
    Akutenshi
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    With Ruinator fully unlocked, it's much more stronger than rampage. Inside and outside abyssea. At 3 points I was doing the same damage as rampage and more and with 5 points in it I was doing more damage then rampage. Inside abyssea if I took RR, Stout Arm, and VV my str was about 209 +83 and with 5 points in ruinator I was doing more damage then rampage all the time. I took out Stout Arm and replaced with GH to see if the crit rate added more damage for rampage which it did, but ruinator damage was still higher. Also noticed I did more damage consistently with a ws gorget then just a regular str neck piece.
    (0)
    Last edited by Akutenshi; 12-19-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Character
    Darkone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    yeah, I can't even imagine how strong this ws was before it was gimped
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    this ws has me scratching my head about what to use for leg piece. I've been using crit damage augmented kitty pants for rampage and other multihit crit ws's. but kitty pants do nothing for ruinator. I grabbed a pair of teutates to use w/ cloudsplitter... let me know if we've received a better str leg piece when I wasn't looking. However this IS a multi-hit WS and ACC is important... so the acc penalty on teutates is a problem. any good ideas what to use in leg slot for this?
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast