Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ah.. this is the source then. I apologize for my harsh post... I tend to post a bit.. passionately about things like that when it comes to smn.. And I won't tell you to get a PC, no worries there.

I use SE standard macros for all my smn stuff. My books are massive... Smn macros alone span two books with pallet/book swap macros (The best thing they ever added.. thank god).

It is possible to have macros for these things for all your smn gear to really min/max your potential. I used to use these on XBox myself for a short while. I just swapped out the old gear for the new stuff. It gets... tedious sometimes swapping out gear when day/weather changes etc. But it works for me, 8 years of playing this way. (And no folks I won't use windower macros or other things I like my control-B keyboard shortcuts and the ability to save macros to the server!)

Someone on FFXIclopedia has an incredible personal page with macros for every summon/BP with good gear swaps. I should try to find that again and post it somewhere for people.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I play on PS2 and I change a lot of gear. Sometimes you have to hit 2-3 macros to get what you want... but it's doable.

I cycle through a lot of gear macros on my summoner.

XBOX and PS2 are definitely limited compared to PC... but I wouldn't say it isn't doable.

One of my friends, who now plays on XBOX but used to play on PS2 switches gear around more than anyone I know... just have to make some good macros.
    (0)

I think the point is that gear swaps is VERY important for SMN. If you can manage to do it or not is another question.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Player
    I think that idea for sacrificing MP to heal our pets is a nice idea. Not anywhere near as high as stated by 1 person(25% of my MP? no thanks. In abyssea that's fine, outside not so much) but maybe 150~250 MP would be nice. Kinda like a Reward or Spirit Link for SMNs, could call it Ethereal Blessing. Could make it useable outside abyssea. Also having something similar to Avatar's favor, but 2 different versions. I don't know what to call them, but 1 could be where the avatar deals significantly less damage, but also takes significantly less. Then there can be the reverse where they take extra damage, but deal extra damage as well. these 2 new modes could also have traits attributed to them, in accordance to their mode(i.e. the defense mode would have defense bonus, MDB, auto regen, crit defense, evasion bonus, things like that; the offensive version would have the attack versions like attack bonus, MAB, MACC, Double attack, etc.). Maybe call them Guardian Avatar and Avatar's Scorn.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3