Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Seems like Invincible or Sentinel would really help during Hundred Fists.

Other than that, Looked like the fight wasn't too bad, with a Real healer like WHM, or something, Shouldn't be hard to accomplish.

Looks good. Looks very good.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Difficulty could be adjusted depending on how many there is. Also it says 6 man entry in the video. 15 minutes to win. I'm guessing the difficulty on test server is for test purposes. Just remember it's the test server. Test server data doesn't mean it's a sure thing.
    Also, something being on the actual server means people will be more likely to use full equipment swaps and food and whatnot. There are tons of reasons that it is very hard to gauge how difficult something will be based on reports from the test server.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    OH GAWD GRANDIA II MUSIC GOT ME FROM THE START. AOFISFDJGFKDLHMDTJ

Best game ever.
    I loved Grandia but I haven't played any of the sequels. Particularly, I liked most elements of the battle system and that the protagonists actually acted like kids rather than cardboard cut-outs who were just there to hold up swords and progress a plot. I'm also looking for some single-player RPGs to play while stuck recovering from a surgery.

Based on these things, should I look into Grandia II?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    I loved Grandia but I haven't played any of the sequels. Particularly, I liked most elements of the battle system and that the protagonists actually acted like kids rather than cardboard cut-outs who were just there to hold up swords and progress a plot. I'm also looking for some single-player RPGs to play while stuck recovering from a surgery.

Based on these things, should I look into Grandia II?
    You should look into it regardless, but yes if the battle system they used in 2, 3, and X were based off the same system they used in 1, you'd like it. I liked the protagonists, and the story was awesome. The fact that I played it originally when I was like 10 made the game seem harder than it really was, but it's still a great game (just not super hard if you're a JRPG vet and know how to tweak stats/skills/magickz). There's a PC version of it you could snag for cheap/free (iykwim), even though it was originally released on the dreamcast and ported to the PS2. It was really popular.

Grandia 3 was pretty similar, and I enjoyed it as well. The story wasn't as memorable (though still good), but the battle system was just so damn nice. Grandia Xtreme, however, is kinda the opposite - uses the same battle system, but the story is utter shit compared to the others, and the game is ridiculously difficult/grind-heavy. You have been warned, lol.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Seems like Invincible or Sentinel would really help during Hundred Fists.

Other than that, Looked like the fight wasn't too bad, with a Real healer like WHM, or something, Shouldn't be hard to accomplish.

Looks good. Looks very good.
    He used Sentinel and got murdered during it.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    He used Sentinel and got murdered during it.
    Then Invincible Solves that issue.

He can be stunned as well, According to reports on BG.. Sudden Lunge from BLU, Or what have you. Also, Their only healer was the RDM (Real healer), With a WHM, I'm sure he'd of lived. Cure IV and Cure VI are worlds apart unfortunately
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Then Invincible Solves that issue.
    Hence, why Paladin is "required" for this fight.
    (1)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    From the video it seems the rdm wasnt curing much at all... prolly trying to let the paladin keep ago with with heals...

Anyways, I still stand by, good luck soloing that ;-p
    (1)

I would love to solo that on RDM just to screw with people.

But I probably won't. Fights on the test server are always harder than on the real one if only because you don't have access to your friends and you're (potentially) using gear that's unfamiliar to you. He really doesn't look that bad. A solid duo/trio or a random pickup 6-man with a decent setup shouldn't have much trouble.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Hence, why Paladin is "required" for this fight.
    "Required" might be going too far. Did we test if Shadowbind stuck? If Shadowbind Sticks, Very well could be EVA Tanks.

That, and Perfect Dodge combats Hundred fists as well as Invincible.

We can keep going back and forth but i'll have an excuse for everything. Really was just agreeing with you from the beginning anyway, Expanding on the idea Invincible seems to be the key during HF, and with a WHM it would be pretty handle-able.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 12-01-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    inb4 port jeuno shouts selling spots in Genkai fight parties.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast