Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: DRK Ws Entropy

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    just been testing shattersoul also with all kinds of atma and i havent seen over 1500 dmg. how u got 5k i dont know, did you brew?
    It's got a 100% INT mod at 5/5, just whore out as much int as you can and use a moderate-high damage staff.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    It's got a 100% INT mod at 5/5, just whore out as much int as you can and use a moderate-high damage staff.
    yea i stuck a load of INT atmas on at 5/5 and still 1000-1500 dmg
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    yea i stuck a load of INT atmas on at 5/5 and still 1000-1500 dmg
    What about your gear? and what weapon were you using? What was your total INT?
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Why don't they just give drks the ability to use a staff? get Spirit taker way earlier... :|

Maybe its SE's way of making all scythe drk retire their scythes to use great sword & great swords only?
    Yes, however years ago SE was worried about the fact that DRKs weren't using scythes at ALL. It has just about become that again with DRK. The reason for the worry? SE imagined that Scythes were DRK's signature weapon and people not using their signature weapon on DRK(in favor for GS or even GA) worried them.

Scythe Weaponskills, in general, need a boost.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5