Results -9 to 0 of 61

Threaded View

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Um.... don't you think I would have posted that comment Under the assumption of knowing that Tor Cleaver >> Tor Clever = Light... Are you stupid?

Guillotine > Guilltine = Nothing
    Spinning Slash >> Spinning Slash = Nothing
    Ground Strike Ground Strike = Nothing
    Resultion + GS WS = What?

Entropy the only WS that can Make Darkness with Scythe without a Relic WS and its sad that had to ever be elaborated on like a buncha tards picking straws just for the sake of being "right".

That being Said If your going to reply to my post dont be captain Obvious to Assume I meant the Merit WS is > EMp WS (which is dumb tarded on ur part.)
    Just a Hint Quietus >> Quietus also Darkness So is Catastrophe >> Catastrophe btw not to Mention Apoc makes a way better weapon than Calabolg.

The point of it all is that this WS is way better then failotine and needs to stop being compared to it. Pretty sad 2 other ppl cant understand that from a short post.. srsly u 2 need to eat more brain foods.

Inb4 ppl start correlating using a WS to Nuking, and junk.. just cause u want MP back doesn't mean u nuke.. ps my DRK is a hume btw~ Check Prof's before you start talking. 1 dread spike at 600 Mp = 12%? ur mana~ tht's assuming u only use it then i read rambling trash up into about how you do 6k dmg in abyssea. plz go outside and solo a lvl 99 Crawler with Rampage/ur leet DPs without using any mp at all and Get back at me bro, Delusional ppl are the one who think Abyssea = all of FFXI.

Drk + Infinite Mp = No down Time to recover Mp = can Solo more + Can reliably off Tank more Tore Cleaver Outside Abyssea is barely stronger than Anything Else (Its really the ODD/SC that help it) Outside Abyssea Catastrophe > TorCleaver Tank + Haste + Blood Wep > 2~3k dmg WS on shit mobs and Tor Cleaver cant crit. Ukko's Fury still out parses loldrk's GS ws so whats the point of the argument again? oh ya nothing. Oh ya top it all off DRK has no SC bonus.. sadface.. lets add more nonsense shall we?

I love ppl who view drk so unrealistically really shows u never fought an hnm/vnm before. Also love how most use the word useless.. trying to Out parse Warrior on Drk is like Me trying to out Heal Whm on Sch or Out nuke blm on Rdm. And tank better than pld on Drg (cuz wyverns can cure).

I love How Tor Cleaver Drks think they soo bad and can one shot stuff then u see them dead, yet that Apoc Drk now not only never runs out of Hp, but never runs out of mp either. With his gimped Int Mod WS's.. Calaboldg's can solo Rarabs and Apoc's can solo NMs (without lol Dnc Sub) let it be.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zemarin; 12-18-2011 at 08:14 AM.