Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To the place you installed the client (from the smallest downloaded file with the installer in it)

Normally this is C:\Program Files\PlayOnline\Final Fantasy XI Test Client\
    or C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\Final Fantasy XI Test Client\ on 64-bit versions of windows

Open up the FFXI folder where everything you extracted from the zips went. Select All, CTRL X or CTRL C, go to the folder mentioned above, CTRL V.
    (0)

Character
    Kariana
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I am trying to find the FFXITC1-2-3 zips to download again. Can anyone help me with that?
    (0)

Character
    Mouku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBass View Post
    I'm having trouble logging accessing the test server. I tried a couple weeks ago and when it is suppose to go to the full screen, my screen says auto adjusting in progress then crashes. Any solutions?
    Hello Darkbass (Im not good with english plz understand) I was having the same issue with the Test Server crashing if you did install it correctly and the game keeps crashing when it gos to full screen I recomend changing the Settings, You see FFXI Test Server and FFXI Are differnt meaning thet have differnt settings. So what you want to do is this C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI Test Client\ToolsUS or ToolsEU and check FINAL FANTASY XI Config and fix the settings to what you want. After this the Test Server will work. I had to do this to get my FFXI Test Server to stop crashing I hope it works for you. If not Im sorry. Hope it helped.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadedOnyx View Post
    I am trying to find the FFXITC1-2-3 zips to download again. Can anyone help me with that?
    Still in the same place it's always been, where you originally got it- the test server information forum.
    (0)

Character
    Dalliz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95
    Getting the same type of crash when I go from POL -> FFXI client, followed the instructions exactly as was told, no I don't have the root directory for the roms and etc in a folder called "ffxi" they're as they should be, inside of the test client folder.

Fiddled around with ffxi settings, tried windowed mode and normal, etc etc. Everything crashes.
    (0)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    FFXI test server crashes for me, I tried updating my video card to latest settings, didn't fix it. Yes I unpacked the ffxi folder into the proper location, everything is set up right.

Would really like some help with this issue, I can't seem to figure out what's wrong here.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2